Which product should I buy?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Leslie Onyesoh
    PSTEC User

Hi, I've been using the free click tracks with success and I now want to upgrade. Which courses should I be looking to acquire for life changing results?

I have feelings of strong resentment to myself at the fact that I have no way achieved the level of success in my life that I want. Social anxiety…where I had lots of friends previously before I don't anymore and I find it difficult to make friendships even though I am liked and charismatic. Those that I do I push away in some form or another.

I never seem to get out of my own head. I feel scared but don't know why…I shouldn't

My girlfriend ended our relationship 6 months ago. At the time I lost my high earning job and threw myself into setting up my own business. I used the business to push her away as I was always doing one thing or another on the laptop. So we split remained friends and have kept in contact. We keep seeing each other and while she's moved on but I can't. I haven't been with anyone else since we split and I think about her constantly.

A few months ago I tapped into source by setting an intent and came up with a new business model which I am really excited about. i am a true believer in my ability to manifest my intents but cant seem to remain focused on my goals. I spend a large amount of my time dwelling on my ex when I should be working on my business, manifesting my intent ad changing my reality and perceptions. part of me wants to break the ties with my ex, another keep them as I feel that our story is not yet fulfilled as we both want to keept the relationship alive in case i can get my act together. I dont want to lose such a close friend. I have strong feelings of loneliness.

Oddly I feel optimistic to what can happen in my life and the future. I feel inside that these expressions are last minute barriers to change. Can anyone advise me as to what is the best product to get for self help to address the long list of issues that I need to release to begin to move on with my life.

Thx

Leslie Onyesoh
      PSTEC User

So I dived in….stop procrastinating I thought!!

Bought the Level 1 and accelerators. Haven't listened to the accelerators yet but applied Level 1 click track plus the positive click tracks on 2 issues and I have to say my energy level and +-ve chatter is greatly diminished in comparison to yesterday. So there is still a residual emotional echo left over but that gives me the targets to work on today.

Will keep you posted on this forum. Including persistence in using these resources to clear out ALL the garbage. Have started and stopped clicking several times before despite getting results. Time I eradicated any excuses… and get the healing I require.

Best,

Ony

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Ony,

Perfect choice… Level 1 and the Accelerators are part of what I call the PSTEC Essentials.

Nice strategy too … dive in!!

Hey, life is all about experimenting… exploring… moving forward… so, in the immortal words of my lovely wife, Beth, “Good Job!!!”

Couple suggestions on your new path…

• I love it when people are in business for themselves because it is one of the greatest paths that expose our deepest fears… to me, the biggest benefit is just that! So revel in the opportunistic nature this brings to you, my good friend and remember the first fundamental of J.E.E.P. (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace)… If you feel non-JEEP, clear and clean it up!
          • Ah, relationships… another of my favorite environments for exposing the “junk.”  Take the memories of hurt from that relationships, including the breakup… feeling non-JEEP?  Well, you know what to do…  ;)
          • Take a look at the “Fear of…”

The fear of being alone.  This is a tough one in our culture… now, I am going to a place that most counselors, therapists, coaches, etc. will not go… oh, and the positive thinkers will avoid it too… are you ready?

Imagine never finding anyone… never getting with that wonderful partner … just imagine it, that's all.  You're safe where you are as you imagine this and see what feeling comes with it… is it unpleasant, maybe fearful?  Now, take that imagined event of not finding what you desire with the unpleasant feeling and run the Click Track until it's 0-1.

How about fear of failure in business?  Do the same as above.  Imagine putting in all that time and money… blood, sweat, tears … everything you have and are… and it fails.  How do you feel?  Not JEEP?  Take that imagined events with the non-JEEP feelings and run the Click Track.

Clear the Fear and then notice the clarity you begin to have when it comes to your relationships… to your business… to anything.

• [/list]Keep a journal… a list… whatever… make this awareness and practice a daily action.  When you have times that are clear of unpleasant emotions, craft your Positive Statement and use your PSTEC Positive.

Malama Pono… Aloha nui!

Jeff

Leslie Onyesoh
          PSTEC User

Thx Jeff…

As you say setting up my own business and the end of a relationship certain throw up a lot of fears. I am glad I cam by this resource as I felt like I was drowning under it all. Been having some fairly wild dreams recently around change and I take that as a good sign.

I've created a list which I am working my way through using both PS+ and the accelerators in combination. First working on the negative belief with the accelerator then affirming positive beliefs with first the accelerator then the PS+ click tracks.

One thing I am finding is that when rating negative emotions the numbers are quite low 3 or 4's at the outside. I am still working on them but it is sometimes hard to bring them up once I have scaled back on a preceding emotion that relates to the state I wish to identify.

I had a -ve flash back last night over my relationship which lasted for some time which was a downer. I had thought I had resolved the issue but it just goes to show one needs to keep an eye on the ball so to speak. As the subsconcious continues to feed me areas I need to work on to clear issues at their core.

Again thx for all the guidance.

Ony

Jeff Harding

Hi Ony,

Mmmmmm, excellent!  Good work (play?).  :)

I appreciate you doing your work for the good of yourself and everyone else … I appreciate YOU!!

Some tips here based on your comments…

• If you have dreams that cause you non-JEEP… just take that dream like a memory with the feeling and use the CT.
              • “when rating negative emotions the numbers are quite low 3 or 4's at the outside”
                That's ok… it's not important while you are running CT's to feel the feeling… it's only important that you try really hard to feel them.  Quite often you will feel them, but the trying hard to feel them is what is important.
              • “but it is sometimes hard to bring them up once I have scaled back on a preceding emotion that relates to the state I wish to identify.”
                Ah, yes, very nice, yeah?  Quite often, when you work on a memory or issue for one emotion, the others can collapse as well.  Other times, not; so you may have to run them on the other emotions separately, but isn't it worth it?!
              • “I had thought I had resolved the issue but it just goes to show one needs to keep an eye on the ball so to speak. As the subconscious continues to feed me areas I need to work on to clear issues at their core. “
                Exactly!!  Just become excellent at listening to the sub and it will reveal what you need to work on… if non-JEEP comes up, pull out the CT's!
              • [/list]You're always welcome and again, mahalo for doing your work… keep clickin', my good friend!
                Aloha!
                Jeff

Leslie Onyesoh
              PSTEC User

Hi,

So a couple of days now and  I am already noticing the shift. Far less negative emotions but what I do find is I still tend to dwell mentally on losing the Ex. There are no negative emotions….I ran the EEF the accelerators then PS+ on emotions and beliefs and I am feeling and responding loads better.

I will mention that I tend to still dwell on the Ex though…that seems to be a point of issue with me. No major negative feelings just the thoughts…negative day dreaming….a sense of hesitancy. I will continue to do rounds on this but is this normal?

Best,

Ony

Jeff Harding

Hi Ony,

Your “obsession” in terms of the ex could take you in several directions to discover the cause or source… difficult to address well here in a forum, but here are some suggestions…

• What does “losing the ex” mean to you… how does that impact your future?

This question, quite often, can reveal some fears of imagined events… fear of the future.  There may be emotions here, of course, but also beliefs about your “ability” to experience JEEP without the ex… or without “anyone” as an intimate partner.

• Here's a challenging approach to expose some of the source of your uncertainty… ah, but very effective… ready?

This has to do with the “fear of failure”…

Imagine that you never hook up with the ex… never again… gone for good.  Remember, just imagine it.  How do you feel?  Is it non-JEEP?  If so, take the imagination of how life looks without the ex EVER being a part of your life and try hard to hang onto the feeling while running the Click Tracks.

One more step to take it a little further…

Imagine never being with anyone in that type of intimate way you desired with the ex… the things you miss… you just never do… imagine that.  Ok, how does that feel?  Again, if non-JEEP, take that imagined event and the feeling to the Click Tracks.

• [/list]What you are doing here is clearing away the fear of failure.  Now, some might say you will then never “want” to be with someone… I had that comment once … but, when you think about it, that is just utter rubbish… does not make sense at all.
                    No, what happens is that you begin to be at peace with that idea that you might not be intimate again… you begin to not feel like you have to chase things like that and, guess what, when opportunities come along in relationships, you are free to be present, right there, as FULL presence for the other person instead of being off in the future in your mind worrying about something else.
                    Make sense?
                    One more thing…
                    With the ex, another possible angle is that you miss the routine… miss the behaviors that you did together.  Your sub say, “Where did it all go?”  Potential problem is that the sub may want to replace that, but with something similar rather than something of your most conscious desires.
                    So, use PSTEC Positive to shift behaviors.  What you used to occupy your time with when with the ex, look at what you desire to do instead.  Craft those into Positive Statements and use with PSTEC Positive.
                    If you find yourself “torn” and can't “live without it”… there may be emotional issues there, but also, if there are complexities that you do not want to let go, working with a practitioner may help quite a bit to give you direction.
                    Quite a bit and that's not all the suggestions, but, again, it may be best if you find yourself a bit “stuck” on it, to get with a practitioner and let them guide you.
                    Aloha nui!
                    Jeff

Leslie Onyesoh
                  PSTEC User

Hi,
                    Please bear with me – do excuse the length of this post, its part catharsis, psychological journaling, an effort to help others if possible and a call to action

An interesting week:
                    Last week I visited an EFT practitioner and she was instrumental in identifying an even in my past that I had forgotten. I was circa 7 years old it was sports day. I was the top athlete in my lower school and after a whole year of bullying, physical beating and racial abuse it was my turn. I was loving it until the 4×100 on the last leg which I was to run…(no-one could possibly catch me) on getting the baton…(smiling to myself as I knew we would win) I pulled a muscle. Excruciating  pain but I don't quit and finish my leg.  At the end of sports day everyone goes home for a week except me as I was confined to the infirmary. I begged/pleaded for my mum to take me home but she couldn't the nurses wouldn't let her take me. I can still see the car driving away.. Thats was a long tearful and lonely week. At the end of which I was angry at everyone. I felt unloved and betrayed.

Its a cycle I've since learned I've repeated throughout my life..every time I go for something there is self sabotage stops me cold. Its lead to an overbearing sadness that I carry with me all day. Why go for something…its bound not to happen, I'll never get there…I never get what I want, its pointless..but I still try, treading water not going forward not going backwards just there!!

My EFT coach gave me homework which required me to 'forgive myself'. It was powerful as I had an emotional release in our session. I tried some experimenting and used 'I forgive myself' with the click tracks and throughout the 3 sessions I did I was in floods of tears. Really powerful stuff which scared me a little to say the least..but I continued. I felt some shifts but the effects weren't as great as I had expected at the time.
                    However a few days later…I broke up with my ex properly ( we had still being seeing each other but were getting into the destructive phase). I thought I was cooler than that so I was a bit shocked by my response. That was monday…tuesday-wednesday were rough I couldn't really get her out of my head despite the advice. One if not two feet in the past I think. But by thursday things started to change. I had started to get messages from my subconscious on aspects to tap but it wasnt about my ex oddly enough.

Last night I put it into action..this time doing exactly what was written on the tin…no deviation no change and the effects of diligently following Tim's advice is profound. Especially the advice he gives somewhere to do a round on allowing the subconscious to tell me everything I need to know…You've said it often yourself Jeff…I was getting it but reading the wrong messages Events from my childhood long forgotten are popping up which took priority. where i had been getting 3's or 4's on the scale I was getting 10's repeatedly on things I had forgotten
                    So I did a few rounds on some of the things and then turned to my ex. For the first time in 8 months I have had a 24 hours without obsession.  I know its only 24 hours but the change is astounding…but what gives me strength for the future is knowing how to deal with the problem. I have tools to address the issue and an ally who wants to help. My target was guilt…carrying so much guilt. I know now why my results with PSTEC had been partial…I was targeting the wrong issues. I was locked in the past of my creation inside my head. Its not so much a conscious decision..things I thought I wanted but more a sub-concious direction on what I needed if that makes sense. I have a new list now..that changes as the intentions are passed to me… I feel a greater sense of ability to effect change as I am not swimming against the tide.

I've also had this pain in my left pectoral for about 2 weeks now and its felt like a pinched nerve. At times its dormant but when I go to sleep it can be excruciating. I have medication but it does very little. When I started to do this new round of clicking…the pain would actually intensify till it was so bad I would stop and then it would dissipate mostly. I was at times shouting at it to stop but as I wanted to change so much…but I guessed it was just that old learnt response trying to protect me. As everytime I started clicking again it would come back. two nights ago I quit 3-4 mins in. Yesterday I didn't and the pain has lessened and now moved from my pectoral to buzzing in my left elbow..very very odd!!!

Again sorry about the length of this but I still have a few questions:
                    1/ is this normal for pain/emotion to manifest in this way? How best to address it or should I just continue to do the change work and let if finds its own route to removal?

2/ I love my ex, I would to hold onto a belief that when the time is right we will be together or should i just let it all go…  if its to be it will be? ( i think i know the answer ;-) )

3/ What happens if you have two concurrent goals? I have a goal of establishing up my own business and of getting a career with a x8 salary jump to fund my business in the short to medium term. Which should I target the business or the salary as my primary goal ( my business is my passion and JEEP). I am assuming here that having two goals will be confusing to the subconscious.
                    4/ visualisations. Can I use pstec+ to enhance/strenthen my visualisations to intensify my ability to manifest my goals?

PS: I have created a little excel spreadsheet for all my emotions/memories that need work. Its very very basic but it has given me a format that I can come back to reuse, a history on things worked on and a means to track/retest and maintain status updates. If anyone wants a copy I can post it in the forum. 

THX again for your patience!!!

Jeff Harding

Aloha Ony,

This brings up some good points, Ony… thanks for sharing…

***IMPORTANT… DO NOT use reminder statements or repeat statements over and over again when using the Click Tracks.  This is not EFT or any other modality.  Don't mix them!!

I tried some experimenting and used 'I forgive myself' with the click tracks and throughout the 3 sessions I did I was in floods of tears. Really powerful stuff which scared me a little to say the least..but I continued. I felt some shifts but the effects weren't as great as I had expected at the time.

Ony, don't use the CT's while repeating a phrase, ok?

All you needed to do with this situation, based upon what you share here (thank you), was to focus on the memory of the track meet injury while trying hard to feel the feeling that goes with it… CT it down to 0-1.  Also, most likely, your mom leaving you at the infirmary with that feeling and then any other related memories that come up.

True Forgiveness is What PSTEC is All About

When you let go of the feelings through use of the CT's like this with these types of memories, you are doing the ultimate forgiveness of self as you are letting go, permanently, the feelings that are not pleasant and also signaling to the subconscious that it is time to let go of that memory as being an important part of your mind model… of your perception … of your life.

Your questions…

1/ is this normal for pain/emotion to manifest in this way? How best to address it or should I just continue to do the change work and let if finds its own route to removal?
                      Pain can be a funny thing (ok, maybe not funny “ha-ha” but funny, unpredictable… in the immortal words of Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse, “Pain don't hurt”)… anyway … If the pain moves around quite a bit, it is usually affected and many times caused by emotional issues and there are  many ways to address pain… check out Tim's PSTEC for Physical Issues Tutorial for some tips on how to address this.  Also, there are various PSTEC Interviews that talk about how people, including myself, have used PSTEC for pain and other physical issues.

Remember though, be kind to yourself and if there is pain, respect it in terms on not forcing something through or upon it.  You may have to approach it a bit more kindly and delicately… kind of sneak up on it as well.  ;)

2/ I love my ex, I would to hold onto a belief that when the time is right we will be together or should i just let it all go…  if its to be it will be? ( i think i know the answer ;-) )
                      My suggestion in terms of any goal/target/desire is to state it to your emotionally clear mind, including the subconscious, and don't worry about the why or how… let your mind present the best options and that includes trying to control someone else through our desires.  You open yourself up for unlimited possibilities by controlling less of your life to strictly.

3/ What happens if you have two concurrent goals? I have a goal of establishing up my own business and of getting a career with a x8 salary jump to fund my business in the short to medium term. Which should I target the business or the salary as my primary goal ( my business is my passion and JEEP). I am assuming here that having two goals will be confusing to the subconscious.
                      True, you have to look at goals and targets and see any contradictions, absolutely.  Do you see how you have painted yourself into a bit of a corner by controlling the how? “getting a career with a x8 salary jump to fund my business”; that is not the only “how”… you see?  Begin to establish your desire to establish your own business.  What are the details… not the how type of details, but the details of feelings, lifestyles, experiences?  Paint a picture of your desires with feeling!  So, if you establish that and then think your only option to reach your passion is by working through a passionless job; well, I know you see the folly there.  It's not to say that it is an option, but don't establish the how as your desire… make sense?

4/ visualisations. Can I use pstec+ to enhance/strenthen my visualisations to intensify my ability to manifest my goals?
                      Oh, yes, without a doubt!!!  In fact, use of PSTEC Positive for this is ideal and I know of no other tool quite like this!!  Not only to establish your goal/target/desire, but also to begin to establish within your mind model the characteristics, feelings and thoughts of one who is successful in manifesting your desire.  In other words, let's say you want to establish your own ostrich farm… not only would you establish and communicate that desire to your subconscious with PP, but you could also begin to think about what an Ostrich Farm owner would be like, think and do and craft PS's to work with your PP.  You are, in effect, building a mind model to support your desire to own and operate that Ostrich Farm!

There you go, my good friend!

Malama Pono (take care and be right)

Jeff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.