Why am i not getting anywhere?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    PSTEC User

I've been doing PSTEC Negative for a while now with no results so I decided to go back to the free click tracks. I went over all the instructions again and picked a memory and tried it.

Nothing felt different at the end of the track.

I feel like I'm losing my mind. I've started developing heart issues due to my anxiety and am developing increasing anxiety. I'm seeing a doctor and have started on medication.

It doesn't seem to work for me to have someone just keep telling me that my problem and memories are gone and that they are nonsense. I wish it could work.

Like I said before, for it to work, the person must have to be very suggestible. Even when I really relax and have an open mind about it, those suggestions don't stick.

I guess there are always people who don't respond to the placebo effect in tests. Maybe this just wont work for me.

I've started doing meditation and really focusing on breathing while having anxiety. I think I may just need the classic exposure therapy with medication to re associate situations with positive feelings.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

If you maintain that ” for it to work, the person must have to be very suggestible.” and then you maintain that you are not suggestible, then you will thwart any progress because those beliefs… those statements … dissolve any willingness necessary to allow change.

For example… when you say, “It doesn't seem to work for me to have someone just keep telling me that my problem and memories are gone and that they are nonsense. “
        … this indicates to me that you are focusing on Tim's words during the tracks and that is not a part of the instructions.

When we are overwhelmed with our current mind model (that will do almost anything to maintain it's current state), sometimes it's tough to go it alone to make those changes and shifts to the mind model.

Working with someone can be a great benefit and well worth the investment, but, first, look close at your willingness to drop the old beliefs, values, definitions, ideals and ideas.  That willingness is the catalyst to embarking on a new path.

We are here for you if you need help though and, whether your solution is PSTEC or anything else; keep the faith and stay the course because if you do, you will find the solution that is best for you!

Malama Pono
        (take care, be Right)
        Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.