Wrapper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tomas Zobal
    PSTEC User

Is it important to listen to the wrapper track every time we use the 2015 tracks? I mix the click tracks, so I don't always start with 2015. I sometimes use an accelerator first, then EEF or even a basic CT, then 2015. I keep mixing it up, but I'm not sure if I should always listen to the wrapper right before using a 2015 track, whether it's in the beginning or in the middle of my session.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Tomas

Good question! If I may re-phrase your question to “Can I use the wrapper with the other Click Tracks?”

The general guidance is to work with simple, single, narrow subjects with the Click Tracks, but they were developed and released before 2015 and the wrapper which were designed to work together. So in fact to use the wrapper with older CTs is an unknown experiment. Please let us know how you get on with it.

My suggestion here is to use the wrapper before multiple short click tracks or before the long 2015.

The wrapper requires your multiple negative memories/emotions to have some connection or relationship. If you find that they stick together well after the wrapper then maybe you do not have to use it every time. if they do not run together well after the wrapper then it might be more effective to re-select the memories/emotions you are working with.

Peter

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I have used the wrapper with basic and eef tracks extensively. I tend to use the wrapper first, a medium or long 2015 track and then move to an accelerator or basic/eef track and then after that whatever I choose. The reason for this is the suggestions on the front of those two tracks are very powerful. It works great.

You can also run an accelerator first using the “why technique” and then run a wrapper and into the sequence above. The why technique will reveal every event associated with that feeling.

Peter's response is also spot on.

Tomas Zobal
          PSTEC User

Thank you, guys. I appreciate your advice.

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi Tomas & plus1

Perhaps you could also run the Wrapper 2 or 3 or more  times in succession before the Click Track/s of what ever type to re-enforce the wrap/group. I have not tried this have you plus1?

Peter

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Hi Tomas & plus1

Perhaps you could also run the Wrapper 2 or 3 or more  times in succession before the Click Track/s of what ever type to re-enforce the wrap/group. I have not tried this have you plus1?

Peter

Yes I have. I have also run it and then run it again later in the session or in subsequent sessions for the same thoughts and feelings to pick back up it when I see more stuff to add in. You can also add more things in on the fly to your imagination sequence as your are click tracking.

Tomas Zobal
                PSTEC User

You can also run an accelerator first using the “why technique” and then run a wrapper and into the sequence above. The why technique will reveal every event associated with that feeling.

plus1g, do these events and early memories get revealed during the accelerator track, WHILE you're utilizing the Why Technique or do they come up at random times during the day?

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Both. Anytime you use the why technique with accelerators just follow where your imagination takes you and go with it. You may have all sorts of flashed of realize and feelings and usually I just take note of them and clear them next as they are somehow related.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.