Writing down magic sentences

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences Writing down magic sentences

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex Waller
    PSTEC User

Hi Everyone,
      I have a question regarding Magic sentences. As I am listening to the sentences,is it counter productive to write them down? I understand the importance of concentrating on what is being said however, by the time I've listened through to the reversed sentence I've forgotten the precise wordings of the three possible choices!
      Cheers
      Alex

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Alex
        In a word, Yes! At least IMHO, it would be better to pick the sentence you think is the one, stop the track and replay it as many times as it takes to learn it. Saying it out loud might help. Repetition is used to add weight and deepen the suggestions. The challenge is in the learning rather than getting it done quickly.
        You could try writing it down 100 times, but this might feel more like punishment more than fun. :)
        Peter

Sally Baker
        PSTEC User

Hi Alex, If you want to you can write the sentences down as you listen to Magic Sentences. I probably wouldn't recommend you keep repeating the process until you learn the sentences by heart. Peter is right when he says that sounds more like punishment!

Magic Sentences are designed to be listened to from beginning to end which takes about 30 minutes. Try your best to focus on listening to the four sentences as they are repeated three times. Listen to the words and the sound of the whole sentences as they are said. When you hear the reverse sentence do your best to match it with the sentence you think was said. The power of the process is your concentration and focus and achieving this task.

Run it through. Do your best and when you have time the next day, or next couple of days then run through it again.

I hope that's helpful. Regards Sally

Alex Waller
          PSTEC User

Thanks Peter and Sally for your replies.
            I look forward to the results!
            Cheers
            Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.