Reply To: Tangled web, where to start?

oz
PSTEC User

Thanks, oz, but I respectfully disagree!
    There is a DIRECT correlation between the amount of jaw/tongue, etc., tension I am feeling, and my ability to “get plenty”.

I'm not sure you do disagree with me. Again your post lacks clarity. What exactly do you mean by “get plenty” and what do you mean by your ability to “get plenty”? The tension is the PTSD issue and the 'plenty' is a financial issue, they are two seperate issues(even if they are linked and have overlap).

Is this just a psychological issue or are there real world practical effects too? The way I see it either you want to maintain your financial situation or you want to improve it.

Say you are in employment, if you want to maintain it the practical issue would be that the tension is hindering your ability to do your job properly and putting it at risk and that would also lead to worry. Otherwise, the psychological issue would be that you feel uncertainty and are worried(as many people are in a recession).

If you wanted to improve your financial situation then the practical issue would be that the tension is hindering your ability to jobhunt. Otherwise the psychological issues would be either of needs(I can't pay my bills I'm worried, I can't pay my mortgage I might lose my home I'm really worried) or of luxuries(I like this nice jacket but I can't afford it that upsets me or I can't afford to travel and that upsets me).