Reply To: Tangled web, where to start?

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi DG
    Working by open forum means we have information gaps which have to be filled in with intuition, empathy and downright guesswork. This leaves us prone to erroneous ways of thinking. So please forgive us for any upset.

Anger with your Father/parents is emotional baggage dragging you back. If you cannot CT this away because it brings on symptoms, then forgiveness is the “back door” approach. It works in much the same way as gratitude in “wealth of abundance” in that you cannot hold two opposing emotions at the same time. If you are grateful for what you have, you cannot have the fear of lack of things. If you have forgiveness then you cannot feel anger.
    This can as they say be a “big ask”. Positives can help here. You cannot think “I will not/am not angry with him” it will not be received by the subconscious as positive. It would have to be more like “I would like to be able to forgive him” progressing to ” I might be able to” to ” I will be able to” to I can now forgive”. This way should give you progress without any “symptoms” although it might take time.
    Peter