Reply To: Newbie User Hitting Plateau.

SargeMaximus
PSTEC User

Thank you for the clarifications.

I've been PSTECing everyday (even on break while at work) and am seeing some great results, yet I'm also hitting new blocks, and am unsure how to proceed.

Recently, I heard that you're not supposed to use negative self-talk while doing the CT. Why is that? I've been using negative self-talk to remind me of negative feelings/events or keep me focused on them for the last week or so, and I'm worried I might be hindering my progress.

Also, recently I'm becoming more and more aware of a prominent ache/pain in my chest. I've actually gone to the doctor and it's nothing to be concerned with, but it honestly feels like an emotion or trapped pain. Is there a way to tap that specific pain free? I don't know the cause, it's just always there.

Another thing I'd love to understand is what to do in situations where tapping causes “mind-spinning”. Basically, the other day while tapping, I suddenly got dizzy and felt like I was spinning in my bed as I tapped. I finished the CT but dared no go further for fear I might be harming myself in some way.

Anyhow, that's all I can remember for now. I've got a list of stuff in my head but it's not coming to mind atm.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!