Reply To: Newbie User Hitting Plateau.

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey Sarge… it does not have to be your personal experience, but just a thoughts that makes sense.  Keep in  mind that the counter examples “prime the pump” and are not meant to be conclusive and make the change in and of themselves.

Let's take meeting women that are beautiful … let's say you think you are not “good looking enough” or “rich enough” or “______ enough” … whatever it might be that your mind came to conclusion in error.  Find an example in the world… yes, there are exceptions to every absolute rule that we buy into … so, let's say you think you are not good looking enough to be with a beautiful woman… ok, just look at certain celebreties or, even better yet, just go to a public place and see that negative belief shattered time after time after time.  Same can be said about ANY negative belief… find the “myth buster.”

It's just like allowing wealth and abundance … people make excuses and claim a myriad of reasons and none are true … such as: I don't have enough education, not enough capital, not enough experience … on and on … for each myth, there are tons of examples to practically destroy the myth; but, all you need is one example to begin to prime the pump to erase that false belief… that myth.

Keep it in mind: “If _________ can do it/have it so can I!”

Remember too .. the statement that begins with, “No one has done that before… or … I have not done that before; and, therefore, I can't  … those are claims … false claims … of the current mind model that will stay where it is no matter what… at least until you question it intelligently.

Malama Pono!
    Jeff

PS Again, if you feel you can't find counter examples, having someone help is well worth the investment.  Sometimes we are just too close to the issue to help ourselves… we can't get out of our own way.  You're worth the investment!