Reply To: Newbie User Hitting Plateau.

SargeMaximus
PSTEC User

Lol, I've been doing this for more than 2 months my friend.

Frustrations I have, anger I have, yet what REALLY rattles my cage, is when I've made HUGE progress (which I have) and one little thing can derail it all. Unacceptable.

The why's are needed for targeting and like you said, even finding out WHY I'm frustrated is a good idea.

It's all in the why's, hence my anality about it.

More than emotional stability, however, is achieving my goals. I would rather achieve my goals and be an emotional basket case than be the happiest person on earth with nothing to show for it. I did that for years: no joy. All it is, is you TELLING yourself you're happy by ignoring the things you need to face, and I refuse to ignore the things I need to face to move me forward. And sure, it's rough, and yes, it brings up frustrations and anger, so what? The point of my journey is to go where I want to, not sit by the side of the road and give up on life.

In the last 2 years I have gone from a social anxiety basket case to someone who can, usually, approach anyone (male or female) anywhere and strike up a conversation. I have, in the last 5 months, cut my debt IN HALF ($8,000 wiped clean!).

I doubt very much any of that would have been possible if I valued my own happiness and contentment over growth. You know why? Because to get out of debt, i've had to FACE my own shortcomings and OWN UP TO THEM (not comfortable AT ALL), to approach people (beautiful women especially) I've had to overcome terror you can't imagine (I've literally thought I was going to be stabbed to death on many occasions). But I did it, and this was all before PSTEC.

Now, however, I have this wonderful tool. It's making my strides longer. What I have done in the last few months puts those two years to shame.

All I want is to make sure I'm using it correctly, and to my best and fullest advantage.

And that is MY why.