Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening. Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

avesraggiana
PSTEC User

I'm finding that I'm not using PSTEC Negative anywhere nearly as much as I thought I would. 

First, I find it more fatiguing than any of the other click tracks I've used.  It really takes a good whack out of me.

Second, I'm finding that I do a better job of jumbling the words in the sentence I've written if I keep my eyes open as I switch the words around.  Am I reducing the effectiveness of PSTEC Negative if I do this?

Third, sometimes I feel I trip myself up when I switch the words around.  For example, working with the statement, IT IS MY BELIEF THAT I AM INADEQUATE.  One combination of words that I came up with, with some struggle was, INADEQUATE-AM-I-IS-MY-BELIEF-THAT-IT!

Oh, crap!!! That's not the way I want to jumble my sentence!  So, I had to make sure not to put the words of my sentence in that particular order again. 

It seems like I'm having to go through a period of trial-and-error before feeling the benefits of PSTEC Negative.

Alternatively since this is all working at the subconscious level, am I getting benefit without realising it yet?

Thanks in advance to Tim and Jeff.