Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening. Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

SeratoBeats
PSTEC User

Don't visualize just imagine.

When you look at the paper with the belief don't visualize you moving the letters around just do make-belief. Pretend in your head that it is what you are doing. I had this issue too and so many others it seems. I tend to visualize the paper in my head and then watching me rip it and scramble. Don't do this. Close your eyes an imagine how good it would feel to actually rip it up and scramble the words. So don't actually visualize you doing this as I'd you were watching yourself through a lens, just imagine how it would feel if you could actually rip it up and scramble it in reality. Then when the audio is done you actually make it a physical reality by ripping it.

One thing that I find helps is as I look at the sentence I wrote and imagine ripping and scrambling I change my facial expression and actually pretend or imagine that what I wrote makes no sense as if it never even existed. I am not thinking “ok is it gone is it gone?” I am imagining how good it would feel to rip the hell out of this piece of paper in my head and at the same time confusing my mind and pretending its completely ridiculous or that I never believed in it to begin with. It's ok if sometimes you visualize a bit, I know it's hard trust me lol. Just try what I have been doing and see if it helps.