Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me. Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Andres Leon
PSTEC User

Yeah, its weird. No, im not left handed, nor I was called names regarding my hands or fingers when I was small.
    I quit my job recently So ill have more time to dothe free click tracks to see if I can overcome that feeling and then retackle the 2015 tracks.
    I believe there is some deep things that are not allowing me to move forward ( I am adressing this with my therapist thru EMDR, although extremely slowly, since we spend most sessions just talking about things and it is very painful and uncomfortable as well) So hopefully Ill get to those buried things soon and can start to click track them.

Maybe its just more difficult for some people to feel normal, sadly. It doesnt matter what type of therapy one chooses, the path seems equally difficult.