Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Aww! Gee thanks requin  :)

I would not suggest it if I had not found it helpful to me personally.

Peter

Andres Leon
      PSTEC User

Yep, im downloading it now.Im feeling better today, ill keep using pstec until things change for good, even if it takes a while. Sorry, didnt mean to be annoying or repetitive, i kind of was a little too engaged in my negative ideas at the time.
        Thanks to both of you for everything

Andres Leon
        PSTEC User

Good afternoon. Ive continued using the 2015 tracks in combination with the free tracks and the wealth of abundance audio. Its weird,the 2015 tracks make me feel much more emotional pain than the free track but, unlike the free tracks, they do not release me of the negative emotions, and im using the 30min track and following the instructions completely. Today for example I did 1 round of the free tracks,then I did the 2015 track and I felt so bad afterwards(super angry and irritable) that I had to do 2 other rounds of the free tracks to calm down. Even after I finished them, I still felt very angry and Irritable,so much that I had to sit and breath in order to calm down. What do you recommend? Should i just ditch the 2015 tracks and use the free tracks? Ive been working very hard on myself and following instructions, so I just want to know what could be happening

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Airpstec

It might be best if you stopped with 2015 for now then, but do not ditch them yet. If you are OK with the FREE Basics then keep on using those.

CT any sense of failure with 2015 or generated anger.

Don't know why you should have such a problem with 2015. Looking at the differences between the Basic and 2015 might give us a clue. Are you left handed? Did you have any difficulties when young about say being clumsy, or get called names like butterfingers?

Peter

Andres Leon
            PSTEC User

Yeah, its weird. No, im not left handed, nor I was called names regarding my hands or fingers when I was small.
              I quit my job recently So ill have more time to dothe free click tracks to see if I can overcome that feeling and then retackle the 2015 tracks.
              I believe there is some deep things that are not allowing me to move forward ( I am adressing this with my therapist thru EMDR, although extremely slowly, since we spend most sessions just talking about things and it is very painful and uncomfortable as well) So hopefully Ill get to those buried things soon and can start to click track them.

Maybe its just more difficult for some people to feel normal, sadly. It doesnt matter what type of therapy one chooses, the path seems equally difficult.

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi Airpstec

The path is worth travelling even if difficult. Look around at others who have lost hope and going nowhere or backwards. You are going the right way!

“feel normal” The more I do the therapist thing the more I think there is no normal. Everyone is so unique and different you just cannot compare yourself with anyone else.

Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.