Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Sorry to hijack the thread  :)

Just one point: I would contend that “(It is my belief) I hate myself” is less of a belief that could be eliminated and more of you feel about/relate to yourself based on other unwanted beliefs.

Eliminating that has clearly had an impact, but “I hate myself” is more of a consequence of having other beliefs and conditionings. It looks like the universal list of limiting beliefs you've listed might contribute to you having a sense of hatred for yourself.

To get to the possible root cause of your feeling of self-hatred, please ask “why?”, reflect on the question and list every reason why you hate yourself. Is it because of other people (their criticisms etc.) or behaviours you'd prefer not to have?

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…