Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Sorry to hijack the thread  :)

Just one point: I would contend that “(It is my belief) I hate myself” is less of a belief that could be eliminated and more of you feel about/relate to yourself based on other unwanted beliefs.

Eliminating that has clearly had an impact, but “I hate myself” is more of a consequence of having other beliefs and conditionings. It looks like the universal list of limiting beliefs you've listed might contribute to you having a sense of hatred for yourself.

To get to the possible root cause of your feeling of self-hatred, please ask “why?”, reflect on the question and list every reason why you hate yourself. Is it because of other people (their criticisms etc.) or behaviours you'd prefer not to have?

Makes perfect sense. And thank you, there is no failure, only feedback. I am grateful for all of the contributions here thus far.

That “belief” is simply where I started as just a first test. I pulled this from the webinar for the product and thought I would start there and as you can see I drilled down from there so was going to work my way down the list.

http://pstecforum.com/pf/pstec-negative/finding-the-most-basic-belief/msg1966
    /#msg1966

The other beliefs I listed are things that I have actually caught myself thinking at certain times in my life so I know many of those are valid.