Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices Reply To: Need to run negative/positive tracks again? – Questions on best practices

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Extra to the instructions with the package I have suggested that  you can also write out your Negative statement (keeping it to about 8 words) several times 1 on each row. Starting out large then getting smaller each row. Each row also getting more scrambled. Row 2 reverse all the words, row 3 reverse all the letters in these reversed words. This makes the suggestions you hear on the Negative track “real” as well as physically destroying the sheet at the end. As you open your eyes during the track you see the big easy to read statement first and as your eyelids drop to close the statement diminishes and makes less sense. You can also do a similar non-scrambled version for Positive. This time starting small and getting bigger and bolder on the way down. At the end of a Positive do not destroy your statement sheet but again do the opposite, write it out again and stick them somewhere where you can see them many times afterwards. Imagine feeling the statement being true and how good that would be/is.

This worked really well. I ran the negative track 2x against a belief and I could barely imagine the sentence in my head afterwards. When I would open and close my eyes what was in my mind starting halfway through the first run was the last scrambled sentence which I was then tearing apart. After about 10 minutes of completing the two runs It is hard for me to even imagine the sentence at all – I have pretty much even forgotten what the belief was other than I had it written in a list.

I then ran it a 3rd time and when I tried to imagine the belief in my mind after looking in the paper it was so dim it was like I was just slashing the air in my imagination.