Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

I would also like to share that I had a full session with Jeff Harding about a month ago and he quickly got me headed in the right direction as to where I could start placing focus on clearing emotions and how to best use the tools to get started. I was stuck and slightly overwhelmed. I also had a very analytical perspective which I have been able to leave behind. I am beyond grateful for his insight and his direction.

I would recommend everyone invest a few bucks and spend some time with a PSTEC practitioner in a session before starting with the tools because it will really help you get focused. There is a bit of what I would call a “learning curve” with PSTEC, not in the sense of traditional learning how to use the tools, but more along “where in the world do I start” and this can overwhelm some people which will cause their fear of change to kick in and prevent them from moving forward. :-)

Peter, you and Paul have been very helpful here. I will continue posting all of my results here to encourage others through what I experience through my journey because I know it would be immensly helpful to me.