Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Thank you for this fascinating diary plus1.

You have discovered why we sometimes describe using PSTEC as a “Journey of Self Discovery”.

Keep on Clicking
      Peter

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

I will keep posting here as I progress – we can move it elsewhere later if need be.

Today I woke up for the second day at 6a with no alarm clock like I normally do (I wake up when I wake up) and again I felt ready to roll, unlike I have since I was a kid. It made me think, why I can't I program a positive belief, something like “When I wake up in the morning I am refreshed and energetic”

I went on my morning walk and felt fantastic, smiling and full of joyful and positive energy.

Some things that my intuition said to me on my walk…

1.) It takes about a week of use for this to really start softening your subconscious up AND I now see why it is so important to start working on emotions first to get the hang of it. Listening to the short relaxing accelerator at the end of my session and then the long one at bedtime nightly has proven very effective for me. It's as if the more you do, the more you see the results, the more you believe, the easier and faster it works. When I think about the changes in me, how it's working and what is possible it makes me feel fantastic and unstoppable. I am definitely at a higher level of consciousness. #momentum

2.) Once you start stripping off the emotions – for me a big one is fear – you start seeing things in a completely different perspective. You are able to look at life situations that you looked at previously in a completely objective manner. You are no longer influenced by those negative emotions. I can't describe the feeling in words but one would be “liberated” as if you are looking at your life situations without any opinion and can make decisions based on facts rather than being influenced by that emotion in any way. Also, if you are truly successful in clearing an emotion from the event(s) – as I described yesterday – you will even have a tough time trying to recall them, let alone remember the emotion, which is why I started my spreadsheet to track my work.

3.) As the big emotions come off and you begin seeing the change within start to happen – as you feel better and better – it will enlighten you and open your mind up to more uses and possible ways you can use this entire system. It's almost like a self-improvement “drug” as more past experiences are recalled to clear and you also start thinking about ways you can program in all sorts of positives that can change your daily life habits.

Last night I identified 14 core limiting beliefs I feel apply to me and I wrote out my “pump priming” statements while following the recommendations by Paul here: http://pstecforum.com/pf/pstec-negative/belief-phrase-variations/msg2843/#msg2843
        I plan to hit each one of these a day for the next two weeks with PSTEC negative and then program in the new positive belief using PSTEC Extra Positive.

Then I realized…why can't I simply take all of my daily affirmations “I am..” statements that I spend 30 minutes reading daily from 5×7 cards and start programming each of them in my subconscious using PSTEC Extra Positive which would save me a considerable amount of time in the long run. Rather than read them all every day, I just program each one in every day until they are all in and I can add more subsequently whenever I want. This would free up more time to take bigger leaps forward in my life, faster and easier.

My question today is…To program these affirmations/positive statements in, is one run with Extra Positive enough for each or should I do say 3 runs for each one daily. Would be interesting to hear from what your personal/client experience with this possibility is.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I would also like to share that I had a full session with Jeff Harding about a month ago and he quickly got me headed in the right direction as to where I could start placing focus on clearing emotions and how to best use the tools to get started. I was stuck and slightly overwhelmed. I also had a very analytical perspective which I have been able to leave behind. I am beyond grateful for his insight and his direction.

I would recommend everyone invest a few bucks and spend some time with a PSTEC practitioner in a session before starting with the tools because it will really help you get focused. There is a bit of what I would call a “learning curve” with PSTEC, not in the sense of traditional learning how to use the tools, but more along “where in the world do I start” and this can overwhelm some people which will cause their fear of change to kick in and prevent them from moving forward. :-)

Peter, you and Paul have been very helpful here. I will continue posting all of my results here to encourage others through what I experience through my journey because I know it would be immensly helpful to me.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi plus1

The purpose of PSTEC Positive is indeed to drive suggestions in, more effectively than just repeating them affirmations style over and over. Or get them past your Critical Factor in therapy speak. It will speed this process up if you can imagine your statement/affirmation being true now, not just sometime in the future and feel it being true. For this reason I would focus on one statement at a time in order to enjoy it (why not if you are imagining the success of that statement in the present) rather than flipping through cards or another statement just to get through your list. 2/3 play throughs on one statement should make a noticeable difference which might take time to realize. Go for another one on another day. If you cannot imagine your statement becoming true at any time in the near future then it would be best to change it to “it might be”, “it could be”, it soon will be” before using an absolute “it is”. Otherwise the chances are it will not become true any time soon as the Positive re-enforces what you feel while running the track.

Peter

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Thank you, Peter – I've just started back on to listening to PSTEC Positive Secrets again this morning and I am putting PSTEC Positive into play in a big way in my life – especially the Extra Positive tracks along with the journey track. I have the journey track on my phone and this allows me to just program stuff in whenever I have idle time.

One can't begin to possibly imagine how you can transform your life during a two hour flight or sitting idle waiting on the kids for 90 minutes during volleyball practice…and no clicking required with the journey track.

I am also very intrigued by the “why?” method because often I have negative emotions and ask “what is it within me that is causing this” to my intuition, sometime I immediately recall it, sometimes I can't. This can be a great way to dig up lots of things for clearing.

http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/why-technique/

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi plus 1

Asking yourself an open “why” may not result in a immediate answer, it may come to you sometime later. Also it may be that the self protective element of your subconscious is blocking the recall of a memory that is too painful. When clearing old beliefs and feelings from memories and you get some good results, you get to understand and believe that the process is safe and beneficial, and so you can recall more and more things that were previously hidden from yourself.

Peter

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Hi plus 1

Asking yourself an open “why” may not result in a immediate answer, it may come to you sometime later. Also it may be that the self protective element of your subconscious is blocking the recall of a memory that is too painful. When clearing old beliefs and feelings from memories and you get some good results, you get to understand and believe that the process is safe and beneficial, and so you can recall more and more things that were previously hidden from yourself.

Peter

Makes perfect sense. Going to click away some more right now! :)

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Update – Day 7:

I'm back now and I decided to go full in on the anger/resentment emotions I have been building and carrying for the last 6 months. Here's how I went after it:

Thought of all the major events associated with the emotions – did not even bother writing them down.

Ran the wrapper track 2x

Ran the following sequences in this order

Two runs – 2015 Tapping Track – Long @ 30 min each
                    Two runs – 2015 Tapping Track – Medium @ 15 min each
                    Two runs – 2015 Tapping Track – Short @ 7 min each

After this I had it down again to a small dot in my imagination, then a pinpoint just as Tim says in the suggestions.

Then I had to go pick my daughter up from school real quick. I was low on gas and rushed. I was moving quickly and I suddenly thought “I am in such a hurry, a bit stressed and almost out of gas yet I feel zero internal anxiety, rush or friction. Amazing.” I even said to my daughter “Sorry not frustrated with you, just in a hurry almost out of gas” yet I asked myself, why in the world am I apologizing? I am acting and feeling completely normal, just moving quickly. This is the profound difference I noticed immediately.

I came home and felt maybe a little frustration this time against the thoughts, so I went and hit that slight emotion of internal friction with:

One run of the 2015 Tapping Track – Long @ 30 min.

By the end of this track there is absolutely nothing associated with these events. I am laying on the bed relaxing and trying to conjure up a little slight something associated with it. Nothing. I then ran the long relaxing accelerator to end my session out.

What I can definitively say is that I am not the same person I was when I posted a few hour ago prior to this session. I am completely clear of all anger, resentment and frustration of all events associated with this in the last 6 months. Not only are the feelings gone but it also feels like someone has put a giant blanket over every image in my head and I have to think a little to even recall the events in my mind. I feel completely liberated from these events and emotions as if they never happened. I will say that they are associated with some marital issues of which I thought and felt about halfway through the tapping “I am completely over all of this” and smiled. I have moved past what takes some people a lifetime in just a few hours. Yet the beauty of this is I know behind the scenes in my subconscious this goes far deeper and wider across my life than just these associated events.

The purpose of this was to just go all in with one long session until it's gone. My head is a little frazzled and cloudy but the longer I sit and type here, the more distant everything becomes. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see the results and even a few days from now as it all reshuffles.

I will continue posting my journey as I begin moving into the other tools with hopes to help others. This is beyond what I could have possibly imagined in such a short amount of time. I suspect tomorrow I will not be the same person, yet again.

Update ++++++++++++++++++

Ran across another negative emotion tonight. I was hanging with some friends and was it with a feeling that I can't really use words to describe, it's like a sadness, emptyness, abandonment emotion and I have not felt this in about 5 months and I could immediately think of several past events where I felt this and I was able to easily string them all together in my mind without having to write them down. Likely because I had so many other emotions that were overpowering it. My level of awareness is starting to pick up and as soon as this hit me I said man I have to go click this. I hung out for about two hours longer and then went home to click:

One run – 2015 Wrapper Track – Long @ 30 min each
                    Two runs – 2015 Tapping Track – Long @ 30 min each

At this point I had it to a pin head. But what I noticed is (and also noticed yesterday) is if I really relax I can still feel the “presence” of the emotion in me so I decided to tap one more time with the medium track to clear that “low level mental hum” if you will. I actually ran the Long track on accident but halfway through it was gone so I just finished the track out. 

One run – 2015 Tapping Track – Long @ 30 min each
                    One run – Long Relaxing Accelerator

This completely cleared it.

That is a lot of tapping (4 hours and and hour of accelerator) for a single day but what a difference this is making in my life. It is worth every tap.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

I am now just looking for whatever emotion naturally runs through me next and clearing it as it comes to me. I see the benefit in just allowing yourself to be natural and clearing emotions as they come to you.

So what I mean by this is maybe when you first start clicking you decide you will work on anger and then sadness but after you do anger some other emotion pops in. Maybe because it's connected OR the emotion you were just clearing was so strong it covered it up. What I do is immediately either write it down and come back to it (per Jeff's recommendation in our session) or better yet, move to it next – which is what I do. I do this because I feel that these emotions are connected to similar beliefs.

An example might be the beliefs “I'm not good enough” and “there's something wrong with me” they are so close to each other, similar and often intertwined. Although when clearing emotions, because we do not know what the core belief “unwinding” is behind the emotion that we are clearing, it is of my opinion that they are connected. So my mentality is “go with the current” of whatever emotion and or negative thoughts you feel during the session, shortly thereafter or experience as you move through daily life as I did last night with the “sadness” emotion. I immediately wanted to clear it. I am getting to the point now where I am not able to put words on some of negative emotions because they are feelings so I just put it in my spreadsheet with my own little description and associated thoughts that triggered it and clear it, not worrying about what it is called.

The reason for this is last night when I had the “sadness” emotion I was also standing in a group of friends and immediately the thought also popped in my head that people were judging or thinking about me. So it's clear this emotion/belief is tied to or triggering a second belief of which I was consciously aware was just that, a nonsensical belief.

Also, my thoughts on clearing. I may be a bit of a diehard, but I click until the emotion gets to a pencil eraser size dot and then it goes to a pinhead just like Tim suggests. At that point you really can't recreate that emotion “trying really hard” anymore but you can feel it in a low level mental hum/energy if you relax and focus on it. So at this point I just run one more run on that relaxing and mentally focusing on it really hard and that usually makes it disappear all together.

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

As I was walking today I had some low resentment/anger emotion on some events that have happened recently. It is a perception of “people are talking about me behind my back” “people are judging me” – Probably a negative belief of “there's something wrong with me” and also a “judgement” belief. I am going to wrapper the events and click the emotion on it this afternoon.

I also now see how these negative emotions just perpetuate and reinforce whatever belief is there and why it is so important to start with the emotional tracks process first. It is “chicken and egg” with emotion vs belief first – but the emotion tends to be your major clue in the detective work so naturally it's easiest to start there. Even if you can't find the belief, at least you can eliminate the emotion which will allow you to become more aware and then shift focus to finding the actual core negative belief.

Then once you get used to the emotional clicking and your subconscious starts to loosen up you can move to more advanced emotional clicking once you start to get the feel for how it works and start to see results. I would say AFTER you have done some basic and advanced emotional clicking and you begin to open up and raise your awareness, THEN You can move to PSTEC negative and positive tracks – just as all of you guys and Tim recommend.

Update – Day 8:

I cleared out the “people are talking about me behind my back” “people are judging me” emotion described above – Again I did it on the fly:

Ran the wrapper track 2x

Ran the following sequences in this order

One run – 2015 Tapping Track – Long @ 30 min each
                        Two runs – 2015 Tapping Track – Short @ 7 min each
                        One run – Short Relaxing Accelerator

The emotion was cleared out during the first long tapping track but I used the second two tracks to get rid of the low level hum in a completely relaxed state. Between the two short runs it turned into a different light emotion of frustration which I again cleared using the same events in my mind.

Some things I noticed today:

I ran the PSTEC Positive journey track two days ago 3x in a row using the phrase “When I am with “insert name here” I am calm and relaxed” and today I spoke to that person on the phone and I after I got off the phone I realized how I felt so light and upbeat on the call – like a happy feather. During the call that person was a perfect mirror of me. Amazing.

I had a call with respect to some negotiations for a job that is being offered to me. Prior to today I had fear of confrontation and would also have had some frustration in discussions. Today was effortless. I was smiling the whole time during the discussion. I was even looking for that in me and thinking…it's not there.

Some other items to consider:

When I create a wrapper using 2015 with the pattern of events. I try to think back as far as I can in my childhood to significantly related events that pop up and add those events in whenever I can to the wrapper mix, in addition to those across my life and recent. I suspect that these events are tied closely if not the significant root of the core program.

Today's summary:

I was doing really good before I started a week ago but now I am feel like I have taken several leaps forward emotionally and vibrationally in the last few days as I strip this stuff off in huge chunks.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 185 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.