Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi plus1

The purpose of PSTEC Positive is indeed to drive suggestions in, more effectively than just repeating them affirmations style over and over. Or get them past your Critical Factor in therapy speak. It will speed this process up if you can imagine your statement/affirmation being true now, not just sometime in the future and feel it being true. For this reason I would focus on one statement at a time in order to enjoy it (why not if you are imagining the success of that statement in the present) rather than flipping through cards or another statement just to get through your list. 2/3 play throughs on one statement should make a noticeable difference which might take time to realize. Go for another one on another day. If you cannot imagine your statement becoming true at any time in the near future then it would be best to change it to “it might be”, “it could be”, it soon will be” before using an absolute “it is”. Otherwise the chances are it will not become true any time soon as the Positive re-enforces what you feel while running the track.

Peter