Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Thank you, Peter – I've just started back on to listening to PSTEC Positive Secrets again this morning and I am putting PSTEC Positive into play in a big way in my life – especially the Extra Positive tracks along with the journey track. I have the journey track on my phone and this allows me to just program stuff in whenever I have idle time.

One can't begin to possibly imagine how you can transform your life during a two hour flight or sitting idle waiting on the kids for 90 minutes during volleyball practice…and no clicking required with the journey track.

I am also very intrigued by the “why?” method because often I have negative emotions and ask “what is it within me that is causing this” to my intuition, sometime I immediately recall it, sometimes I can't. This can be a great way to dig up lots of things for clearing.

http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/why-technique/