Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Update – Day 10:

Last night I had a scenario where I experienced a little fear of confrontation. The previous emotion of being overwhelmed by a shock of fear is gone and has now been replaced with minor nervousness in my stomach and a slight bit shaking. I cam home to clear it but it went away so fast it was difficult for me to recreate. I tried a medium 2015 click track on the experience the best I could but I shifted back to feeling great so fast it was not easy.

I then did a long relaxing accelerator and when to bed.

This morning I woke up and decided I would clear the anger/resentment toward my father as I thought of yesterday. What I found interesting is that the feeling of anger is hard for me to recreate with him today. What it seems like is all of the work I have done in the last 10 days is really starting to kick in with last night trying to recreate the fear and now today so I have decided to shift gears…

I am going to take a break from emotions for a little bit until I get something really strong that hits me. It seems like I need to let things settle a little bit and see where I stand. So with that…

Today I am preparing everything for the next 7 days as I am going after a list of 15 core beliefs I have identified. I plan to erase two beliefs every day using PSTEC Negative running 3x in a row for each belief @ 45 min total/belief – then program in new positive belief 3x with PSTEC Extra Positive tapping @ 21 min total/belief to counter each belief. This would roughly be two hours a day time spent. I will then follow my session with a short relaxing non-tapping accelerator and then do the long relaxing non-tapping accelerator before bedtime.

I have listened to the wealth of abundance track nearly 40 times since I downloaded it 3 weeks ago. I am now going to start listening to that once a week.

I have listened to Positive Empowered track 4x this weekend. I am also going to add that to my routine daily for the next three weeks. Then I will also move that to once a week.

When I dove into this 10 days ago I have been as you might call “working on myself” for 5 months. I thought I was doing really well. I can say that the last week has been a profound shift in where I thought I was to where I am now. Words cannot be use to describe it. Here is what I notice in the last three days and getting better as the changed to my subconscious set in:

I now sleep 6 hours a night, go to sleep when I am tired and wake up with no alarm clock feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. Even up to a few weeks ago I needed to take a nap daily. All of the “heaviness” that some might call “depression” I had in my body is gone. I do get a little tired sometimes due to the subconscious being tired but hey, that's a good thing.

My level of awareness is unprecedented. Things that used to bother me don't even make me raise an eyebrow and flinch and it gets better every day. I can continue my positive thoughts and emotions without other people influencing or disrupting them. Yesterday I went to several graduation parties and I was so positive, light and upbeat I could visibly see the negativity in people as well as feel the negative energy within them though it in no way affects my being. I almost felt alone but in a positive sense as I thought “I feel better than every person here”. It was a secure feeling of being independent and emotionally free vs feeling “lonely” and “sad” or “depressed”

I look back at where I was a week ago and I am not even the same person and I am taking leaps by the day. I will continue driving forward in this shift of direction and keep posting updates every day as I see and feel them. :)