Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Update – Day 9:

Running short on time to do any clicking today but yesterday I ran across the Positive Empowered hypno track. I purchased and listened to it in the evening and again this morning. WOW what an amazing piece of work!

Also last night and this morning I programmed two positive statements in, running the relaxing journey from Extra Positive:

“When I am with my girls I am calm and relaxed” My girls are my three daughters.
      “I am a dynamo of positive energy and success” – I pulled this phrase from Positive Empowered – It really resonated with me so I thought hey, why not?

I came up with another light “fear” related emotional scenario where I might be perceiving people are talking about me (which they absolutely aren't) so I am going to click the emotion on that and also remove the negative belief “there's something wrong with me” and then through Extra Positive click in “I am perfect as I am” “I am secure and confident when I am around others” “I am light and upbeat when socializing” and then also add in this time again with clicks “I am a dynamo of positive energy and success”

I also came up with two different frustration/anger things that have been recent here that just flowed into my mind a few minutes ago so I am going to click these as soon as I have a chance.

Mid-day update =====================

Now here a few hours later something else popped up – I carry a lot of anger/frustration for my father and my stepmother. What occurred to me is to “wrapper up” the major events I can remember for each of them and thoughts of just them in general and run the 2015 on those events and emotions. One session for each person. I can't begin to imagine what all is linked to that as it is at the core of my childhood and programming so I am also adding this to my list.

I was also driving in the car with my daughter who I have had a long history of frustration and anger with (which no longer exists) so I am also going to wrapper up all of those events and clear that anger emotion out of me as well.

So now I am all set for my next session(s)!

Evening update =====================

I was at graduation parties all day today. I was very light and upbeat. I had tons of energy and was in a great mood. The feelings of people talking about me in social circles and the loneliness I experienced the other night has pretty much subsided emotionally though I know it will only get better in a week. I could consciously bring this up but I didn't have any emotions tied to it. I am still going to clear what I posted earlier as I want to make sure this completely gone.

I am noticing that I feel very calm and relaxed, very clear and present in all situations and it's only getting better by the day. The cloudiness, scatterbrained and heavy depression feelings and negative emotions are very vague now and when I do experience anything I can typically associate it to some event(s) that I want to clear.

I thought I was doing really well prior to PSTEC but this has already taken me to an entirely new level. I am amazed by the difference in how I am thinking and feeling in only 9 days. Even though I was much better than I had been a few months ago, I used to be very tired all the time and needed a nap almost daily. I do not even feel the need for a nap and I am sleeping soundly at night. I woke up this morning at 5am charged and ready to go with no alarm clock and about 6 hours of sleep.

I meditate for 15 minutes a day and the last few days I am at unprecedented levels of deep relaxation as if I am floating in water on my bed. This can only get better the more I clear. More to come…

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Update – Day 10:

Last night I had a scenario where I experienced a little fear of confrontation. The previous emotion of being overwhelmed by a shock of fear is gone and has now been replaced with minor nervousness in my stomach and a slight bit shaking. I cam home to clear it but it went away so fast it was difficult for me to recreate. I tried a medium 2015 click track on the experience the best I could but I shifted back to feeling great so fast it was not easy.

I then did a long relaxing accelerator and when to bed.

This morning I woke up and decided I would clear the anger/resentment toward my father as I thought of yesterday. What I found interesting is that the feeling of anger is hard for me to recreate with him today. What it seems like is all of the work I have done in the last 10 days is really starting to kick in with last night trying to recreate the fear and now today so I have decided to shift gears…

I am going to take a break from emotions for a little bit until I get something really strong that hits me. It seems like I need to let things settle a little bit and see where I stand. So with that…

Today I am preparing everything for the next 7 days as I am going after a list of 15 core beliefs I have identified. I plan to erase two beliefs every day using PSTEC Negative running 3x in a row for each belief @ 45 min total/belief – then program in new positive belief 3x with PSTEC Extra Positive tapping @ 21 min total/belief to counter each belief. This would roughly be two hours a day time spent. I will then follow my session with a short relaxing non-tapping accelerator and then do the long relaxing non-tapping accelerator before bedtime.

I have listened to the wealth of abundance track nearly 40 times since I downloaded it 3 weeks ago. I am now going to start listening to that once a week.

I have listened to Positive Empowered track 4x this weekend. I am also going to add that to my routine daily for the next three weeks. Then I will also move that to once a week.

When I dove into this 10 days ago I have been as you might call “working on myself” for 5 months. I thought I was doing really well. I can say that the last week has been a profound shift in where I thought I was to where I am now. Words cannot be use to describe it. Here is what I notice in the last three days and getting better as the changed to my subconscious set in:

I now sleep 6 hours a night, go to sleep when I am tired and wake up with no alarm clock feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. Even up to a few weeks ago I needed to take a nap daily. All of the “heaviness” that some might call “depression” I had in my body is gone. I do get a little tired sometimes due to the subconscious being tired but hey, that's a good thing.

My level of awareness is unprecedented. Things that used to bother me don't even make me raise an eyebrow and flinch and it gets better every day. I can continue my positive thoughts and emotions without other people influencing or disrupting them. Yesterday I went to several graduation parties and I was so positive, light and upbeat I could visibly see the negativity in people as well as feel the negative energy within them though it in no way affects my being. I almost felt alone but in a positive sense as I thought “I feel better than every person here”. It was a secure feeling of being independent and emotionally free vs feeling “lonely” and “sad” or “depressed”

I look back at where I was a week ago and I am not even the same person and I am taking leaps by the day. I will continue driving forward in this shift of direction and keep posting updates every day as I see and feel them. :)

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi plus1g

Sounds like you have reached what Tim calls the “tipping point”, where changes cascade and you see and feel life through a positive filter rather than a negative. It has been quite a “ride” so far and now you have started to take your foot off the accelerator, I hardly need to remind you to keep on “Clicking”. You can only ever take break from working with clearing negative feelings since most everything we do is emotionally driven. However these emotions are not just simple one word things like anger but could take a whole page to describe. Or many emotions flipping through quickly, so fast you cannot name them.

When working with Positive statements they need to be able to induce positive feelings. Again they may not be easy to name, but perhaps an overall feeling of happiness will do. This tells your subconscious “this is what I want more  of” “this is what I want all of the time”. Like giving your sub a target it can see to aim at, rather than a set of directions to follow without a map which have to be followed blindly.

One day I hope some one will do a video journal describing their experiences, on a day-by-day basis rather than a YouTube “wow what a great thing PSTEC has done for me”. These are fabulous, but do not give a sense of the journey, only an arrival at a destination.

Any volunteers?

Thank you plus1
          Peter

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Sounds like you have reached what Tim calls the “tipping point”, where changes cascade and you see and feel life through a positive filter rather than a negative. It has been quite a “ride” so far and now you have started to take your foot off the accelerator, I hardly need to remind you to keep on “Clicking”.

I agree with you and I have no intentions of stopping. I am just shifting gears for a few days but my intent is to hit the emotions as they come to me. It's just such that the next set of emotions seemed to weaken a bit overnight but I still intend to click them as soon as I have a situation where they become a little stronger and/or wrap them with a similar event.

You can only ever take break from working with clearing negative feelings since most everything we do is emotionally driven. However these emotions are not just simple one word things like anger but could take a whole page to describe. Or many emotions flipping through quickly, so fast you cannot name them.

I agree on this. This is why I just make notes of what the thoughts were for myself in a spreadsheet and then my own little description of the feelings. For example, last night's nervousness feeling in the stomach is one I can't easily recreate or even name. It's as if there were multiple fears, I cleared the major one that was completely shocking and paralyzing me and this feeling is tied to some emotion/program remaining underneath. I certainly want to clear it!

When working with Positive statements they need to be able to induce positive feelings. Again they may not be easy to name, but perhaps an overall feeling of happiness will do. This tells your subconscious “this is what I want more  of” “this is what I want all of the time”. Like giving your sub a target it can see to aim at, rather than a set of directions to follow without a map which have to be followed blindly.

Good to know. I will always incorporate an emotion. Thank you!

One day I hope some one will do a video journal describing their experiences, on a day-by-day basis rather than a YouTube “wow what a great thing PSTEC has done for me”. These are fabulous, but do not give a sense of the journey, only an arrival at a destination.

Any volunteers?

I would love to have done this but I have also used a few other methods to get where I was before I started with PSTEC. Like I said I thought I was far along but I was nowhere compared to where I am now. I am a little far along now however, I am introducing this to some friends and perhaps we can get one of them to do a journey on youtube.

Thank you plus1

Thank you for all of your input! It is very helpful.  :)

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Update – Day 10:

Today I am preparing everything for the next 7 days as I am going after a list of 15 core beliefs I have identified. I plan to erase two beliefs every day using PSTEC Negative running 3x in a row for each belief @ 45 min total/belief – then program in new positive belief 3x with PSTEC Extra Positive tapping @ 21 min total/belief to counter each belief. This would roughly be two hours a day time spent. I will then follow my session with a short relaxing non-tapping accelerator and then do the long relaxing non-tapping accelerator before bedtime.

Is 3x for each negative and 3x for each positive statement overkill?

Are there any other recommendation/combination of tools/steps that can do this more effectively and/or cut down on cycles a bit?

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Start with the beliefs that carry the strongest emotional charge. If you can reduce those then you will probably find any related beliefs will fade as well (cascade).

Ask yourself “how much do I believe this” after reading through your prospective statement and on scale 0-10 where 10 is absolutely and 0 not at all, record the first number that comes to mind. This can also be used to sort them into which carries the most charge. Ask again afterwards if you have reduced your score to say less than 2 then you may only have to go through once again, perhaps even on another day, rather than a pre-planned schedule of 3x.

You are using the Accelerators and as you have found they also help.

If you use a Click Track before running Negative or Positive it should help get more shift in the numbers. This might be more effective than multiple play throughs but still might take as much in time.

For the Positive you can write out your statement on paper in a large size and leave copies pinned/stuck/ blu-tacked in places around your house where you will see them often. Add to this add any photos or images from google or wherever that represent that same statement by feeling at least. This adds yet more repetition and visualization to aid imagination and help get the suggestion past your Critical Factor.

Peter

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Start with the beliefs that carry the strongest emotional charge. If you can reduce those then you will probably find any related beliefs will fade as well (cascade).

Ask yourself “how much do I believe this” after reading through your prospective statement and on scale 0-10 where 10 is absolutely and 0 not at all, record the first number that comes to mind. This can also be used to sort them into which carries the most charge. Ask again afterwards if you have reduced your score to say less than 2 then you may only have to go through once again, perhaps even on another day, rather than a pre-planned schedule of 3x.

You are using the Accelerators and as you have found they also help.

If you use a Click Track before running Negative or Positive it should help get more shift in the numbers. This might be more effective than multiple play throughs but still might take as much in time.

For the Positive you can write out your statement on paper in a large size and leave copies pinned/stuck/ blu-tacked in places around your house where you will see them often. Add to this add any photos or images from google or wherever that represent that same statement by feeling at least. This adds yet more repetition and visualization to aid imagination and help get the suggestion past your Critical Factor.

Peter

Hi Peter – I used another system to clear a few beliefs and what they suggested was to run through each belief one time and see where you sit, then roll through a second time on each one. Reason being is because a lot of them are connected and by removing them one by one, strongest first you weakened the other beliefs. (The reason I got away from this system was because it was only capable of removing 14 specific beliefs they had available)

Would you suggest I do the same OR are you saying I should start with the most positive belief, clear it and then move to the next strongest in my list, working my way down. So the example would be that the first couple might be stronger and take say three runs but the last ones might only take one.

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Working on the strongest first until you have made a big improvement on it, you might find you never even get to the end of the list, as the bottom few no longer have any feelings that resonate with you.

Peter

Paul McCabe
                    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi plus1g,

Your posts have been fantastic. I really appreciate what you are contributing. You have offered great detail, insight and your commitment to self-improvement is most commendable. I am sure it has inspired a lot of people.

I personally feel that PSTEC is something we could all do every day. Consistency and variety are key, so I would recommend being sure to mix up the tracks as much as possible.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but would you be comfortable sharing the other process you used for eliminating beliefs?

There are a lot of different models, presuppositions and theories out there about beliefs, their significance and how to eliminate them. Elimination is essential and there are different theories on how to go about this.

Some beliefs can be felt and manifested very strongly, others quite dimly, but if a belief is there on any level, it can still affect us. Until a belief is completely gone, the emotional by-products and conditionings can still show up in various forms.

Peter, I love your idea for the YouTube vlog. That is a great premise and I think it would benefit a lot of people. I was thinking along similar lines – like starting an initiative where people could work on a “60 day challenge” with clearly-defined goals and overcome any emotional obstacles along the way. 

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

Hi plus1g,

I hope you don't mind me asking, but would you be comfortable sharing the other process you used for eliminating beliefs?

I used psych-k to remove some beliefs as well as a core belief balance. This really helped me a lot very quickly.

I also used a new process called “Stress Busters” that is energy psychology based called Release and Replace – Invented by Energy Psychology practitioner and trainer Linda Davidson, it builds on the advanced EFT-based protocol Matrix Reimprinting developed by Karl Dawson. This helped me a lot with general stress and being a parent.

I wanted to expand more on removing core beliefs and new I needed to address the negative and the positive – I was looking into EFT tapping, stumbled across PSTEC. I really dove into researching it and understanding it before I started. Had a session with Jeff to get me headed in the right direction and here I am.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 185 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.