Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Hi plus1g,

I hope you don't mind me asking, but would you be comfortable sharing the other process you used for eliminating beliefs?

I used psych-k to remove some beliefs as well as a core belief balance. This really helped me a lot very quickly.

I also used a new process called “Stress Busters” that is energy psychology based called Release and Replace – Invented by Energy Psychology practitioner and trainer Linda Davidson, it builds on the advanced EFT-based protocol Matrix Reimprinting developed by Karl Dawson. This helped me a lot with general stress and being a parent.

I wanted to expand more on removing core beliefs and new I needed to address the negative and the positive – I was looking into EFT tapping, stumbled across PSTEC. I really dove into researching it and understanding it before I started. Had a session with Jeff to get me headed in the right direction and here I am.