Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You seem to be making amazing progress, Plus1g.

In terms of the wording of belief, I would contend that each belief or word will hold different meanings for each of us. So, I would suggest you consider how you hold “There's somethinh wrong with me.”  In what ways has this belief affected you?

A lot of people will have formed this belief in early childhood and would have been used as an explanation for being bullied, criticised, feeling bad  or not having a lot of friends. Others may hold it in such a way that it explains how they are different from the “cultural norm” – looking different, having different beliefs or lifestyle choices and being criticised for these.

The logical opposite is “there's nothing wrong with me”, but use a phrase that fits best for you based on your desires of how you wish to feel and act.

I would think that *feeling* that you are perfect the way you are is a consequence of positive emotions, as well as eliminating negative beliefs and conditionings. Best way to know for sure is to say each variation of the belief out loud and see which holds most emotional resonance…or just feels better.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…