Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Re technical question reply#33

“Technical question: In my positive statement is it more powerful for me to use “I am perfect the way I am” or “I feel I am perfect the way I am”

IMO if you can believe an absolute statement like “I am perfect” you would not need to do anything else. Perfection is unlikely to be acheived, so something more like “I'm OK the way I am” or “I am good the way I am” is more likely to be accepted by your subconcious. The shorter, simpler the statement the better.

Although you are working opposites PSTEC Negative and then PSTEC Positive the statements do not have to be logically opposite. Your subconcious is not logical it does not understand it. Opposing feelings need not be literally described as such.

Other symptoms that sometimes go along with ADHD are poor recognition of non verbal communication signals and  being very literal, taking everything at face value. This can lead to sufferers being  noticed as different by their peers and mistakes in communication with them happening,  misunderstandings.  Did you experience anything like this?

Peter