Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Don't forget if you feel any time pressure,stress or need to rush, then this needs Click Tracking.

Peter

There is no urgency or excess importance involved in this effort. I am simply on a course of self-discovery, determined to eliminate negative thoughts and feelings from my life and committed to doing the work – which is worth it given the result. Why wouldn't we want to invest several hours a day for a month or two taking ourselves to unprecedented levels of great thoughts and feelings? The faster I go, the better I think and feel and the better others think and feel when they are around me.  :)

Also to your point about the beliefs “I am lazy” and “I am a procrastinator” I have removed. You are correct in stating that I am anything but that. I have been “manually overcompensating” for those thoughts and feelings all my adult life which has added undue stress to my world. I have been racing to prove that belief wrong to myself and imaginary judgement of others when in fact it is all just nonsense. Now that I have been this far in the PSTEC process, my awareness has been raised and I now see that I am in no way a procrastinator and/or lazy in any capacity. The only person who somewhat thought that was me. Now I don't think it at all! I can work at the pace I normally do but not have any guilt when I slow down a bit or take a break because I am not a procrastinator and I am not lazy.  ;)