Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

joerg
PSTEC User

Thanks! Well, the last hour or so my sub has given me some new stuff to nibble on so I will CT these first just to see if I can reduce the intensity a bit. One thing I noticed today was that the more I use the CTs the higher the intensity becomes. A couple of hours later the intensity has gone done quite a bit. I find this weird. Any explanation for this?

I was surprised at your suggestion that I can move on to PP without clearing negative feelings first, but then again it might be just what I need right now. I have been compounding a list the last couple of days of various things I would like to address with PP and I probably already have some 50 PP suggestions ready.

I have downloaded and listen quite a few times to WofA and I have set the goal to listen to it twice daily. I will probably try to push it a bit as I have seen plus1g have great success doing lots of CT and PP every day. I have also listened to Mindfulness but I have to somehow limit myself as there is really not enough time for everything. I was thinking of getting Positive Empowered but it will be difficult for me to squeeze in.

What about using PP for physical issues like hay fever? Any suggestions here?

Cheers,
    J