Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Sally Baker
    PSTEC User

Haha oops sorry about that!

joerg
      PSTEC User

This is a great thread. I have learned a lot! A pity plus1g doesn't update it anymore. Hope he comes back to fill us in on his progress with PSTec. More insights are welcome. I just started with PSTec so any insights help tremendously.

How are things going plus1g?

Cheers,
        J

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi joerg

As with you I am looking forward to some more progress reports from plus1. However while we wait why not tell us a little more about yourself and any issues and see if we can help you along the road as well?  :)

Ask as many questions as you like as often as you like.

Peter

joerg
          PSTEC User

Well, I have CT15, PN and PP. I have cleared a few issues with CT and PN, but I have this persistent negative feeling that came up as I CTed some issue, think it was “nothing works”. It spiked at a 10 (from a 6), now I have got it down to about a 6 or 7, but it has taken a lot of CT to get there. It's tricky feeling since it sometimes just isn't present and sometimes it reduces itself to a 4 suddenly then after a couple of hours is back again at 6. Right now I am trying to see if this feeling has aspects to it that I could “nibble on”. The sub seems to give me suggestions on what to nibble on, which is good.

With the help of this thread I have basically finished with PN although there might come up beliefs along the way that needs clearing later on.

It would be great if you have advice on persistent negative feelings seemingly without root cause and how to clear them. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
            J

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi joerg

It is good to hear that you have had some success with PSTEC products, because you do know now, that something works.

What to do about negative feelings without root cause! The quick answer is Click Tracking the feeling, you do not need an associated memory if you can just hang on to the feeling long enough to CT. However I am assuming that this is not possible for you so…

Rather than constantly fight to remove negative feelings that may have many seemingly insignificant triggers, working on building positive feeling might be the way forward. You cannot hold negative and positive feelings at the same time. Suggestions…

Think about the life you want to have and the sort of person you want to become. Rather than just think about yourself as the same but without the negative feelings, imagine being that person full of positive feelings. Imagine doing  the things you want to do, going to places you want go, meeting people you want to meet, total “blue sky” no limits thinking. Feel how good that would be! Now write it down on paper, give yourself a positive target to aim for. If you do keep giving your self limits that very of go along the lines of “It's a nice dream but I do not have enough…” then Click Track and PN those.

Download and listen to FREE Wealth of Abundance. Listen once a day everyday for say a week and then once a week for a few more weeks after that. This hypnotic track from Tim is about gratitude, gratitude for both things you have and things you do not have yet. This will help you feel grateful for all those things you will have in that “positive target” mentioned above.

Thinking along the lines above will probably require some work with PSTEC Positive. There is a non-tapping Positive track which which can be used anywhere. Also download and listen to PSTEC and Mindfulness. This is a long tutorial which also gives suggestions on how to manage and beat negative thoughts and feelings with cheap low-tech use almost anywhere kit.

How does that sound to you?

Peter

joerg
              PSTEC User

Thanks! Well, the last hour or so my sub has given me some new stuff to nibble on so I will CT these first just to see if I can reduce the intensity a bit. One thing I noticed today was that the more I use the CTs the higher the intensity becomes. A couple of hours later the intensity has gone done quite a bit. I find this weird. Any explanation for this?

I was surprised at your suggestion that I can move on to PP without clearing negative feelings first, but then again it might be just what I need right now. I have been compounding a list the last couple of days of various things I would like to address with PP and I probably already have some 50 PP suggestions ready.

I have downloaded and listen quite a few times to WofA and I have set the goal to listen to it twice daily. I will probably try to push it a bit as I have seen plus1g have great success doing lots of CT and PP every day. I have also listened to Mindfulness but I have to somehow limit myself as there is really not enough time for everything. I was thinking of getting Positive Empowered but it will be difficult for me to squeeze in.

What about using PP for physical issues like hay fever? Any suggestions here?

Cheers,
                J

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi joerg

Although sometimes persistence and just carrying on Click Tracking will get you over the “tipping point” it can also just be that you are re-enforcing negative feelings by not apparently getting anywhere. Feedback from changing how you work can also provide clues and give you new insights on targets to work on or bring back memories you had not recalled for a long time. You have a good PSTEC toolkit so far, if you still have problems making progress then you will find PSTEC Accelerators helpful and a useful addition.

Finding it difficult to squeeze it all in?  Click Track any sense of urgency or desperation, there is no rush. While it is good to have a time scale on your targets do not invest any emotions in to it. Know that you will get there and if you keep on working at it in any spare time you have, then you cannot fail.

Once you are familiar with WofA then you can space out the schedule of listening.

Physical issues…  For issues that come and go like hay fever then wait until you are not being affected (winter). You will be able to reduce the severity of the symptoms by recalling the symptoms and CTing them. Then PN statements to the effect “I always get hay fever”. Then create some Positive statements along the lines of ” From now on my hay fever symptoms will be much lighter” and “Hay fever will not bother me much from now on”. Tim created PSTEC for the Common Cold since using this I only have one a year and that is only a lightweight.

Peter

joerg
                  PSTEC User

Great stuff this! OK, I think I am starting to feel a bit more at ease with what I need to do. Good to have someone guiding a bit since PSTec can a bit overwhelming in the beginning. It's so powerful it can become really daunting at first. The possibilities are endless.

The best thing now seems not to directly CT the negative feeling I have, it doesn't get me anywhere just like you mention. Instead I will just CT the issues my sub tells me are important. I already did this once and that feeling disappeared using the long CT15 track. By the way the long CT15 track is really great.

Good you mentioned urgency, I need to CT this.

You mentioned memories. I have developed this detergent allergy on my left hand. I still remember the event that triggered it. Now if I remember the actual event could I somehow release this event with PN and PP? How would I word that?

Cheers,
                    J

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

joerg

I would be difficult to reduce an allergy when it has flared up, red and angry, as your subconscious would reject the suggestion of improvement. Find a time when the symptoms are much reduced to start the process. If it has improved before then your sub will accept that it can happen again and allow the possibility that it could stay that way. So… CT the feelings of frustration, anger and the actual symptoms, PN thoughts that it is just the way it is and you are stuck with it permanently and PP suggestions that the symptoms will only be mild from now on. Progress to PP suggestions that it might not occur again. You need to progressively drive a wedge of Positives into the crack of possibility that you have opened with CT and PN.

Get the idea?

Peter

joerg
                      PSTEC User

Got it!

My hay fever has actually gotten real better the last few years as I have been on homeopathic medications. Since I cut out all dairy products the symptoms have subsided quite a bit, actually to almost nothing. What has remained, which bothers me, is this constant sensitivity in my respiratory tract. The interesting thing here is that this got worse as I CTed some issues. There are some psychosomatic connections here that I am not yet aware of.

Cheers,
                        J

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 185 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.