Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi joerg

Although sometimes persistence and just carrying on Click Tracking will get you over the “tipping point” it can also just be that you are re-enforcing negative feelings by not apparently getting anywhere. Feedback from changing how you work can also provide clues and give you new insights on targets to work on or bring back memories you had not recalled for a long time. You have a good PSTEC toolkit so far, if you still have problems making progress then you will find PSTEC Accelerators helpful and a useful addition.

Finding it difficult to squeeze it all in?  Click Track any sense of urgency or desperation, there is no rush. While it is good to have a time scale on your targets do not invest any emotions in to it. Know that you will get there and if you keep on working at it in any spare time you have, then you cannot fail.

Once you are familiar with WofA then you can space out the schedule of listening.

Physical issues…  For issues that come and go like hay fever then wait until you are not being affected (winter). You will be able to reduce the severity of the symptoms by recalling the symptoms and CTing them. Then PN statements to the effect “I always get hay fever”. Then create some Positive statements along the lines of ” From now on my hay fever symptoms will be much lighter” and “Hay fever will not bother me much from now on”. Tim created PSTEC for the Common Cold since using this I only have one a year and that is only a lightweight.

Peter