Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

joerg
PSTEC User

Great stuff this! OK, I think I am starting to feel a bit more at ease with what I need to do. Good to have someone guiding a bit since PSTec can a bit overwhelming in the beginning. It's so powerful it can become really daunting at first. The possibilities are endless.

The best thing now seems not to directly CT the negative feeling I have, it doesn't get me anywhere just like you mention. Instead I will just CT the issues my sub tells me are important. I already did this once and that feeling disappeared using the long CT15 track. By the way the long CT15 track is really great.

Good you mentioned urgency, I need to CT this.

You mentioned memories. I have developed this detergent allergy on my left hand. I still remember the event that triggered it. Now if I remember the actual event could I somehow release this event with PN and PP? How would I word that?

Cheers,
    J