Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Tomas Zobal
PSTEC User

Although sometimes persistence and just carrying on Click Tracking will get you over the “tipping point” it can also just be that you are re-enforcing negative feelings by not apparently getting anywhere. Feedback from changing how you work can also provide clues and give you new insights on targets to work on or bring back memories you had not recalled for a long time.

This is a very important point. I believe it happened to me a few years ago when I first started using PSTEC. I kept CTing one issue and while it would definitely give me a temporary relief, the thoughts/emotions always came back. So I would CT them again, but I think subconsciously, I started doubting if PSTEC worked for me (I knew it worked for others) and ultimately gave up after some time.

After doing this conscious exercise, then run PN on the belief. That will work on the subconscious. Be prepared to run it a few times, if necessary. Some beliefs can be stubborn.

When using CTs, PN or PP, we sometimes have to run them a few/many times on one particular issue. Is it important to deal with such issue in a short period of time? Let's say within a few days? Does running the tracks again let's say weeks later put us back at the starting line?