Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Tomas Zobal
PSTEC User

Your post makes perfect sense, Peter. Thank you for being so helpful.

Based on everything I have read and listened to, I thought the way to go is always to clear the negative and unwanted first before “installing” the new and desired. My understanding was that a lot of times, just clearing the old can facilitate the change because a new perspective opens up by not running the old patterns.

Creating the new perspective by using PP (or any over modality) without making space (by getting rid of the old) first was in my understanding less productive because the new would always have to compete with the habitual, reinforced by time and therefore much stronger old patterns.

Also Click Tracking Fear of Change, Fear of the Unknown/New, Fear of Failure, Fear of Success and PSTEC Positive suggestions to the effect “PSTEC will work for me quickly and easily”. Some will find these fears too vague to Click Track and not believe the Positive statements.

If that's the case (finding these fears to vague and not believing PP)… what should one do?