Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi Tomas

There is always something that is the trigger, it was just so subtle and happened so fast your conscious mind never noticed it. Your subconscious however did did react with the pattern/chain/loop of negative feelings and thoughts. This trigger could be any sight, sound, smell or any sensory thing in any combination or even something similar. It is something that is stuck in your memory and has negative associations. Trying to remember or figure it out is likely to be unproductive so do not bother trying, ask yourself the question and trust the answer will come to you at sometime in the future. This is a bit like when you have mislaid your keys/wallet the harder you try to remember where you left them/it and get more desperate the more your mind blanks. When you relax and get on with doing something else the answer can suddenly appear and you can recall what you did with them/it. You can retrace your steps to the point you last had them/it and this works but in the case of the trigger it could be something from many years in the past and you were very young.

Peter