Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tomas,

You asked a great question:

“When using CTs, PN or PP, we sometimes have to run them a few/many times on one particular issue. Is it important to deal with such issue in a short period of time? Let's say within a few days? Does running the tracks again let's say weeks later put us back at the starting line?”

The NLP co-inventor, Richard Bandler, one said something to the effect of “trying to change slowly is like trying to have a conversation by saying one word a week.”

I would agree that we should aim for quick change (as long as the stress and urgency in doing so isn't counterproductive).

However, some changes are incremental. This ties into what Joerg was asking too: we have emotional and behavioural patterns. Some beliefs and emotions support these patterns and the “house of cards” will only really topple when these are eliminated.

For what it's worth, I don't think that you'd have to go back to the starting point if you worked on but didn't completely resolve an issue or eliminate the pattern. There would be a cumultative effect, in all likelihood.

It's a bit like developing a relationship through your interactions with people. Sometimes it develops quickly, but other times it develops more gradually. However, in either case, it's still developing.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…