Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi Tomas

My suggestion would be to download and listen to the FREE PSTEC and  Mindfulness tutorial. Although a few hours listening and taking “notes” is initially required, it does leave you with a way to make progress that is do-able anywhere, no hardware required or with cheap low-tech kit. This would fill in the gaps in your schedule of work with other PSTEC tools and as you put it, keep your mind “saturated” with positive stuff.

Another solution is to learn EFT which again requires no hardware and so very portable and easy to fit in any spare few minutes during the day. This also works well with a PSTEC program.

Falling asleep during Wealth of Abundance is quite common, if this is a real problem then if you can, switch to listening first thing in the morning. (This written for others reading this, as you said you have to leave for work early).

Peter