Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tomas and Peter,

Another angle to tackle this is:

Quite literally, working on the belief “I don't have (enough) time.”

Please note that I totally appreciate how busy you are and you might not have a huge portion time in your day to devote to PSTEC work. However, you could definitely open up new possibilities by eliminating “I don't have (enough) time.”

So, you could run PN on that belief and also, after doing this, load some positives like “I can make time to improve myself” and “I use my available time to become the best person I can be.”

I can identify with the “I don't have enough time” belief as it's one that has popped up for me. It's like a transient belief. Using the counterexamples does help a great deal.

You don't have to devote hours and hours every day to PSTEC. It's all about the cumulative effect and, even if you can “block off” 20-30 mins every day to listen to a PSTEC track (the hypnotic tracks or CT), you'll surely notice huge benefits in the long term.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…