Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Tomas Zobal
PSTEC User

I agree with you, Peter. What seems to happen is that I fully intend to do exactly what you (and Tim) describe. And I do it for a limited period of time. Next thing, I realize I totally slipped and a few hours went by, thinking on autopilot. Then I pick up the exercise again… and then again, after awhile, a long time goes by when I get absorbed in habitual thought patterns. And with time, these gaps of getting lost get longer and longer. I'm not doubting that the method works, not at all. But how many times have we read or watched something very inspirational, something that resonated with us… and no matter how hard we tried, we always seem to go back to the old ways. A good example would be any gym on January 2nd (everyone usually has to sleep off the hangover on Jan 1st  ;D) and then the same gym in March. That's why I think the actual tracks are more important because they facilitate change on the subconscious level as well.

Paul, that is a GREAT IDEA!!! I will definitely try that! If you have any more tips, please feel free to share them. I'm sure everyone could greatly benefit.