Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Alright – Quick update:

Seems the “stuck” feeling is gone for good!

Two days ago I was on the front porch of my house and on a call with my mother. All of a sudden WHAM! I get hit with a fear. This fear is associated with a relationship I am in and having to do with acceptance with family and social circles. I realize it is not about the relationship but more about “people are making fun of me” “people are talking about me” etc.

First thing I did was clear out the emotions:

1 run of 2015 wrapper for all associated memories/events
    2 runs of 2015 click track – long
    1 run of 2015 click track – medium
    2 runs of tapping accelerator
    1 run of short relaxing accelerator
    1 run of long relaxing accelerator at bedtime

After doing all of this the emotion is gone however I can still feel the beliefs working on me so I plan to go in with PSTEC negative and remove the belief statements:

• People are talking about me
      People are making fun of me
      People are judging me
      People are laughing at me
      What makes me good enough is approval from other people
    • [/list]

So now two days later I get a call from a bill collector. A routine mishandling of the address by a hospital. But when I get the call I get hit with an empty fear feeling. I realize there is a pattern of this feeling with associated events in my life. So I decide to have a little fun and run the following tracks:

1 run of 2015 wrapper for all associated memories/events
      2 runs of 2015 click track – short
      2 runs of 2015 click track – medium
      2 runs of tapping accelerator
      2 runs of EEF
      1 run of long relaxing accelerator
      1 run of long relaxing accelerator at bedtime

So the emotion was pretty much neutralized after the 2015 medium track runs. But what happened as I ran that track was many more memories of other things came in my mind, times when I felt as if my income was down, times when I moved apartments during transitions in my life, old court cases, financial struggles I had back in college, employment gaps etc. all the way back to when I was a little kid with a paper route and mishandling my money. I just kept rolling all of these events in and kept going until they were all covered. By the time I was finished I had a pretty massive pattern that has been looping my entire adult life and the emotion of course was gone. What I realized is that this is likely a very big money pattern for me and I am excited to see how this all shuffles and shakes out.

More to come as I continue working my way down (and adding to) my list.