Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Can't wait for the next instalment!  :D

No way I can prove this, but the yawning thing is significant, it seems to me a sign that I have nailed the emotion and am relaxed about it, but have to focus really hard to keep it in mind. Just thinking about a Click Track session now makes me yawn. Like the emotion is trying to slither away and yawning will make it disappear. I'm not sure that this makes sense so I will see if anyone else has similar feelings.

Peter

It seems like every time I yawn I am nailing it and it is releasing the feeling more and more. The yawns I have are big and long too. And I am not tired because I always drink a few shots of espresso before I start the session to ensure I am full of energy because a single session can easily last two or more hours. Many days I have spent 4-6 hours running sessions and sometimes I go for a few hours and then come back to it again.

I am really starting to feel great and as if I am getting out in front of this. It's the difference between exercising because you desperately need to vs getting to the point where you are good and now want to focus on certain aspects to improve because you choose to.