Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Re exhaustion and tiredness after a PSTEC session. Others have suggested taking plenty of water before and afterwards and now it occurs to me that something “stronger” might also help.

Some years ago I discovered that taking a recovery drink immediatly after a race did actually speed recovery and reduce post run aches and pains and tiredness. These drinks were a mix of glucose and proteins. Now I do my own blend of whey protein and glucose about 4 to 1 ratio and about 4% solution rather than purchase brand name mixes, but SIS was the one I liked best.

Absolutely no proof but what if Click Tracking was a “work out” for the brain? There is a lot of “rewiring” after long and intense sessions like the ones you are doing, this would require energy and depending on the physical changes protein. Your brain and therefore mind use a signifant amount of your total energy resources, see this article http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/thinking-hard-calories/ interesting enough although inconclusive to show that I might have a point here. There were no tests done on cognitive ability with protein supplementation only glucose, but we carry huge reserves of energy so to me less important. I can run literally for miles without noticing any energy dip at all.

The next time I do a long intense session I will follow it with some of my recovery mix and see if it helps reduce that “whacked out” feeling. Anyone else care to try it? Please write in a tell us how you got on.

Peter

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

I started working on the feeling of exhaustion. Woke up from a short nap and had it pretty strong and thought might as well go ahead and go after it. It's a heavy exhaustion feeling.Here's what I ran:

1 x Run EEF Track
        1 x Run Tapping Accelerator Track
        1 x Run EEF Track
        1 x Run Tapping Accelerator Track
        2x  Runs 2015 Click Track Short Version
        Long Relaxing Accelerator

Not even a minute into the first track, here comes the deep yawning and it started releasing pretty quick. I got it down pretty low after the second EEF track but again with this feeling it kind of moves around and morphs so I just kept going on it. It's hard to tell if this is a detox from all the work I have been doing this week or if it is something that is being revealed much more clearly now. Regardless, I am going to keep on top of this one if it comes back and keep working on it to see what happens.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Can't wait for the next instalment!  :D

No way I can prove this, but the yawning thing is significant, it seems to me a sign that I have nailed the emotion and am relaxed about it, but have to focus really hard to keep it in mind. Just thinking about a Click Track session now makes me yawn. Like the emotion is trying to slither away and yawning will make it disappear. I'm not sure that this makes sense so I will see if anyone else has similar feelings.

Peter

It seems like every time I yawn I am nailing it and it is releasing the feeling more and more. The yawns I have are big and long too. And I am not tired because I always drink a few shots of espresso before I start the session to ensure I am full of energy because a single session can easily last two or more hours. Many days I have spent 4-6 hours running sessions and sometimes I go for a few hours and then come back to it again.

I am really starting to feel great and as if I am getting out in front of this. It's the difference between exercising because you desperately need to vs getting to the point where you are good and now want to focus on certain aspects to improve because you choose to.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Re exhaustion and tiredness after a PSTEC session. Others have suggested taking plenty of water before and afterwards and now it occurs to me that something “stronger” might also help.

Some years ago I discovered that taking a recovery drink immediatly after a race did actually speed recovery and reduce post run aches and pains and tiredness. These drinks were a mix of glucose and proteins. Now I do my own blend of whey protein and glucose about 4 to 1 ratio and about 4% solution rather than purchase brand name mixes, but SIS was the one I liked best.

Absolutely no proof but what if Click Tracking was a “work out” for the brain? There is a lot of “rewiring” after long and intense sessions like the ones you are doing, this would require energy and depending on the physical changes protein. Your brain and therefore mind use a signifant amount of your total energy resources, see this article http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/thinking-hard-calories/ interesting enough although inconclusive to show that I might have a point here. There were no tests done on cognitive ability with protein supplementation only glucose, but we carry huge reserves of energy so to me less important. I can run literally for miles without noticing any energy dip at all.

The next time I do a long intense session I will follow it with some of my recovery mix and see if it helps reduce that “whacked out” feeling. Anyone else care to try it? Please write in a tell us how you got on.

Peter

There is also the school of thought that stress and negative emotions eat away at big chunks of your life force. Here we are exaggerating that for hours on end. There are times when the negative emotion gets low and I am forcing as hard as I can emotionally to recreate it. Given this school of thought I can see why it would completely exhaust a person after a few days of sessions for hours at a time. Think about how people feel after a stressful day at work. I would susupect this would be the same effect with multiplier on it

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

plus1

You can also choose to work in a solution focused way, ignoring all the past history and focusing purely on a future you want to create for yourself. PSTEC packages that would be helpful in this are Wealth of Abundance, Mindfulness and Positive. Also PSTEC and Think and Grow Rich which is a course that is really nothing about money but using the principles in the book to acheive anything you want with the help of PSTEC. If immersing yourself in old negative emotions is energy sapping then working purely positively will probably give you energy.

Peter

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

The low energy heavy fatigue feeling has been drastically reduced. It's only been since yesterday evening. I plan to hammer on it again today just to knock ot out.

I have a list of positive statements and negative beliefs to remove next. I have been contemplating joining the think and grow Rich program soon after I get through what I have now. Looks like a winner.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Interesting experience. I just tried to recall a negative thought with respect to my finances that has been in my mind off and on for the last 6 months. It is nearly impossible to recall. I have not done anything directly with PSTEC to remove this thought. Seem like the more I remove emotionally, it is also clearing out or “unwinding” general negative thoughts. Pretty cool. More reason to keep going.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

This morning I woke up and about 45 minutes after being awake I had the heavy tiredness/fatigue feeling again. I immediately went to click track it.

2 x 2015 Click track Medium

About two minutes in my mind became huge, I felt as if it expanded 100x as the feeling went down to the size of a pinhead. The feeling kept moving around in my body, swirling around if you will as it did before. I kept following on it and holding it no matter where it went. As I did my mind became bigger and bigger as the negative feeling became smaller and smaller. I just kept going on it until it was basically gone.

I had several deep yawns during the two runs of the tracks. Will keep an eye on this and if it comes back I will hit it again.

I will say last two days I have needed to rest/nap quite a bit after all this work but I have felt more normal, calm and relaxed in the day to day, more that I have ever felt in my life.

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

Hi plus1

If it's working for you, keep on doing it!

Peter

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

Quick update for the week. As I have mentioned I have been making my way through some relationship challenges in my life – which btw have completely turned around due to changes within me. This week a few things came to me and I made a list of them:

1.) Anger and resentment towards my spouse
                        2.) Anger and resentment towards my spouse for experiences my children have been involved with as a result of #1

I had the perfect opportunity to clear #1 in an experience i had this week. I allowed myself to continue stewing on it until I was able to get the anger and resentment feelings to an 11 on the scale of 1-10. I came home and cleared it.

It is great to now be able to have enough conscious control that I can allow these feelings and laugh at them while intentionally trying to turn them up, fully knowing I am going to go remove them from my life as the are revealed to me. I have gratitude and appreciation for the ability to so easily do this!

The next day I took a break and felt amazing.  Two days later I had an experience that brought forth the negative thoughts and feelings from #2. #1 was normally there, but I laughed at it because it was gone. I again did a few things to get this one up to an 11 and removed it. As I was removing them, I realized that both of these were not so much about the present moment, but instead for what I was exposed to in both situations as a result of my parent's divorce as a child. As I cleared #2 a 3rd one came in

3.) that I felt like there was nothing I could do to help the kids as if I had no control and I was powerless to help them. AH -HA! “I am powerless”

So I then cleared that emotional thought and feeling and used PSTEC negative to remove the belief “I am powerless.” Following, I programmed in “I am powerful” with PSTEC Positive and the tapping accelerators. I will say that upon programming in the new belief and imagining what success would look and feel like, I felt absolutely amazing. I had positive emotions in me that I have never felt in my life so I deem that a success!

As a result, I had on my list to clear the feeling of being completely detached at the core of my being from my existing and all past relationships in a sense of breaking free. I started to work on this but another emotion tied to another item in my list (work related) became so strong I was unable to work on this one. I then shifted to the other one following the path started on it but it moved throughout my body so much, I could not any progress on it so I decided to stop and let the previous work set in and come back to it.

The result of these sessions have created yet another shift in clarity and tipping point and WOW how great it feels!

The next day it was revealed to me what is going on with that other thought and feeling. It is quite a large one and I will create another post here as I progress on it.

As for the three items above, what I did (and what I am now doing on all subsequent sessions) is to jot down a few present experiences that really get the emotion worked up. Then I think back to my childhood and write down anything that comes up. Finally, I create 2-3 absolutely worse case future scenarios on this emotion. Then I work my way through each click track starting with an accelerator click track, then a 2015, EEF and basic track. If I feel I need to go again I will run another accelerator and work through them all again until such time it is gone. I often times will mix in an accelerator tapping track in between any of the regular tracks. My thoughts are to hit it with each on of the tracks to ensure I am throwing every possible positive suggestion at it to really take it out. I go and do not stop until it's gone and then go one more time. At the end of the session I listen to the short relaxing accelerator and imagine what success will be like. At bedtime I do the same again and listen to the long version and again imagine what success will be like. Any day I do a session I also listen to wealth of abundance and imagine what the same success will be like in the future.

When I am running PSTEC emotional tracks, I physically try to recreate that feeling as hard as I can push on on it as hard as I can as if I am trying to push that feeling out of my body. When it gets to the point where I can't really recreate it anymore, I then completely relax and just focus on that feeling and go again until it's gone.

On PSTEC negative I just use the process per the instructions. Sometimes I use the three line backward writing process too.

On PSTEC Positive/PSTEC Positive Extra Power I run click track #1, then the accelerator tapping track, then click track #2. I don't run the accelerator first because I have already used it a few times while clearing the negative emotion. If I am just programming in with no previous clearing. Sometimes when I haven't done any previous work for the day I will start the positive work off with an accelerator. Just depends on what I feel like. LOL

This has been a wonderful week of learning and really pushing out a few of my biggest programs. I will say I feel volumes more light and clear most of the time. I feel that once this next one is gone I will be really be at a new level of freedom. Each one I clear, I also imagine the sound and thought of chains falling to the ground as well as thoughts of freedom in me, in addition to what success will look and feel like.

I am also noticing that I am getting to a point where I am aware enough to see beliefs and behaviors in others very clearly. The more I clear, the more easily I am able to instantly see and easily recall what the root of the cause is within me.

It really is true the more you use the click tracks the better and faster they work, how much easier it is to remove things as your subconscious loosens up and how fast and easy recall comes to you as you use them more and more. The more layers you peel off, the more you see and the easier it gets to remove and replace to create your new model of reality.

I am certain this description of my experience will help others as they get going. More to come on this next one, it's a deep and stubborn feeling for sure.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 185 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.