Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

It's been a week since my last post. The fear at work has drastically subsided. The low level and deep feeling of fear will go away and come back so I just keep working on it a little bit with the various emotional click tracks and accelerators – an hour or two with no real urgency whenever I have some free time every day – an hour in the morning and an hour at night. I will say in the last few days my mind in general has dramatically calmed down along with a major reduction in chatter. The more I work on this, the more calmer and clearer my mind is.

When I do click track it, the feeling does move around from the core of my chest between my shoulders to the right side of my chest, then down into my stomach and my side. I just keep following it in my mind and in my body, focusing on it as it moves.

Though the overall fear is not completely gone, I am going to just keep working on this specific one a little bit every day. I anticipate that very soon the tipping point will kick in however I am in mo rush and having patience as I continue chipping away at it.

I will share that there are times when I feel really wonderful, upbeat, JEEP about work on a scale of 1-10 I would say its a 10, then there are times when it's just normal and then sometimes now when the fear comes back. So it would seem that this balance is moving back and forth and changed may be settling in still. So my thoughts are to keep going until it clicks and stays.

Last Wednesday I had some serious shifts going on, to the point where I felt like I was going mad lol. But I knew it was just the old default programs shifting out.

The way I am perceiving many things in my life has already started to change quite a bit but will continue going until I break through this one. It seems like this one is quite deep and old.

I also purchased the Level Two Advanced package today and listened to the entire thing this morning. I am going to try focusing a little differently on the next few runs because I have a specific feeling associated with a “character” at work which includes feelings of rejection, low self worth, failure etc. This despite I have historically been very successful at what I do. It's just that this new job has brought up all these beliefs and emotions that are annoying.

So what I am going to do is think about that character “me at work” and how I think and feel when all of these things happen(ed) to me as if I was that character. Then I am going to wrapper that character all up and then click on the tracks while I think about everything as if I was actually that character in the present moment and all of those years of things I can remember combined with some worse case mistake, failure and rejections imagined events. Basically I am going to click track that character, all of his events in my imagination (past and future) and the feelings that come with it. Basically just click track him out of my model of reality.

I will let you know how I get on with this. Though I have had a few tipping points with the emotional tracks already, I suspect if I just keep going forward this one will be really nice when it finally shifts. More to come.

If there are any other tips or tricks to help me with this it would be wonderful.