Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Now that you are more immediatly aware your feelings…  when you notice that fear again come up with some counter statements that show that this fear is not wanted, not real, has no basis, and repeat them over and over ,this a bit like PSTEC Negative and imagine that feeling as a physical object, example an empty black box. Again like in Negative crush that box, stamp on it, break it into small pieces with some feeling, you really don't want it. scatter the pieces to the winds in some way, or wash them away and then say to yourself “Good that is gone I'm stronger now” or similar positive.

While there is no “clicking” it is done at the time. It does not require any kit or hardware. It only takes a couple of minutes however if done consistently it will give your sub the idea that the fear is groundless and replace it with positives and eventually not bother you. You are gaining control rather than old emotions controlling you.

Give it a try
    Peter