Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Another win. This morning I woke up again with the fatigue feeling. I decided it was time to take this out. I ran the wrapper track on all of the stressful thoughts of things presently going on in my life that were running through my imagination.

1 Wrapper
    2 x Tapping Accelerators
    2 x EEF
    2 x Tapping Accelerators
    1 x 2015 Track Long

I had been tapping to completely clear this for a while now but because of other feelings I was not able to really focus on this one specific feeling enough to remove it.

About halfway through the 2015 Track it finally cleared. At that time I felt as if another giant chunk fell off.

I can now clearly feel stress across my shoulders but the rest is gone. The shoulder stress is next. I felt I would wait until the session today takes in and I am able to isolate the shoulder feeling. Things are really starting to come off in big chunks now and I am able to do so in a very calmly on larger isolated feelings in a focused and precise manner.

I continue to experience just how powerful the various emotional click tracks are. In my opinion the positive and negative tracks are icing on the cake.

Grateful for this! :)