Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

I will share that starting on last Saturday (today is Tuesday) I have been listening to the four available tracks for anger daily: no more anger, the anger loop, stress in the moment and magic sentences for anger

Last night I had an interesting experience. I keep a running list of things in my phone that I feel like I want to remove that have been revealed to me as I experience them and as I progress. I suddenly felt a little different about that list as if it wasn't important anymore. It was quite interesting. This morning I now look at that list and the entire list just looks silly, like it's nonsense. All of the fears, worries and anger that I had in my life two days ago are just fading into oblivion. I am even thinking about things that might or did bother me and it seems as if they they are just clearing themselves out automatically without even having to do anything PSTEC wise to remove them.

I do not even know how much time I have invested in clearing using all the various tools, hypno tracks etc etc – possibly 100 hours or more.

I cannot even describe this experience except WOW! This is better that good. I have no words.