Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC Reply To: Fear of confrontation – Help needed – My Journey with PSTEC

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Two more great discoveries:

I always have thoughts/fear that clients are going to want to renegotiate my rate and short change me. Clicktracked it went back to my dad giving me my allowance and deducting money as a penalty for things that “I didn't do” around the house which had no set rules.

Every day I get tired all day at work off an on for years and years. Went back to the second job I worked overnights at a radio starting 14 years old. I would put the speaker phone on and run tapes 58 minutes, sleep in lobby during the 58 minutes run in and do the weather and station id then another 58 min sleep 10x for a 10 hour shift. Took me right to that. no more tiredness during the day anymore.

Also did some clicktracking on dread using the process in my last post. Then listened to no more anxiety as usual and two days later a big collapse and dread is gone.