Reply To: Anger packages

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Mahalo for sharing!!

Great insights and I wanted to highlight two that I feel are very helpful in making one's PSTEC work the most effective and efficient…

1. ” I have done a few plays in a row in a single day and my experience was a very intense and long release of past anger that some might not be prepared to forego. One play a day per the instructions seems to be perfect.”

Not prepared to forego … our not being prepared to release and let go comes with our resistance to change and something that we all must be aware of and even address.  As you mentioned, one can address it by slowing down and bit and being patient.  Another strategy is to address the resistance and one tool out there is Embracing Change from Tim.  Also, as we move forward using PSTEC Positive and suggesting new perceptions/beliefs, we can soften them as outlined in How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way.

2. “acted out various scenarios of frustration, anger, sarcasm, disgust etc while listening to the track and again more and more release nearly instant.”

Ah, very essential in working with PSTEC.
    It's not always about memories, but also imagined events, both past and future.
    Yes, the past can be imagined as well.
    So, rehearsing both positive expectations and desires is essential as is emphasized in Think and Grow Rich with PSTEC, but also rehearsing what you fear may happen in the future and looking to clear the emotions around that as well as the thoughts and beliefs that go with it.

Again, mahalo for sharing… good job!!!
    Jeff