Anger packages

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Boobinsko
    PSTEC User

Is the Magic Sentences for Anger the same as the free anger loop that came with one of the other packages?

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Boobinsko

No they are different, but they would work well together. Once you have “worked out” the Magic Sentences then you could continue with the Loop.

Peter

kbshaq
        PSTEC User

I just purchased the “No More Anger” Package this morning.  I listened to the Introduction/instructions mp3 and by the sounds of it, it's very easy and super effective with Anger issues.  Further, it's totally different from CT's.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

I have tried the new “no more anger” package a few times and I already see a noticeable difference. I suspect in another two weeks or so it should be profound. Between the:

anger loop
            stress in the moment
            magic sentences
            and now finally the no more anger package…

I don't know how anyone could ever be mad, angry, resentful or hateful about anything in their life ever again. :)

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

I have listened to “no more anger” followed by the relaxing accelerator every day since it came out. (5 days total)

This morning, I went to take some shoes to my daughter's school she had left behind. As I was entering the building, there was a teacher outside with two kids and she was rather frustrated, borderline angry with them. The experience within myself was that of thinking hmmmm how strange, it felt silly as if it had no meaning. I did not have any negative emotions/feelings to it, as if it was completely normal. In fact she said “arrrrgh, Monday” as she huffed loudly at the end. I said “Yes, yes it is Monday. It's going to be a wonderful day.” as I smiled inside and out.

Dr Steve Price
              PSTEC User

I too downloaded the no more anger package today and am already experiencing many useful and unexpected results.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Here is an update on what I am experiencing now since adding the daily use of all the anger packages a few days ago.

http://pstecforum.com/pf/pstec-negative/fear-of-confrontation-help-needed/msg3331/#msg3331

I am also experiencing recall of past events where I would be triggered by anger followed with fear in situations that I have not thought about or experienced in years. Just amazing.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

This morning I woke up and had some thoughts about getting angry at my daughter (she is a 16 year old with a nasty temper) I realized that if I tried to act as if I was angry, I couldn't.

I then started on my daily walk where I listen to 3 of the 4 tracks (can't listen to stress in the moment hypno while walking). At the beginning of my walk I had some angry thoughts and some new ones come into mind as I was listening to no more anger. About 10 minutes after the track was done I realized I couldn't even recall those.

Also, after listening to all 3 tracks my mind is scrambled as if I had done a long pstec session of emotional click tracks & pstec negative.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Tonight I had an experience that would normally have sent me to the pinnacle of seething anger. There were zero negative emotions and I was as calm as could be. I listened to the no more anger track and the thoughts that were associated with it just seemed to switch off and be washed away.

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

This morning I want on my walk and listened to 3 of the 4 tracks as I have been daily. As I listened, I realized that the experience I has last night went exactly as the tracks are designed to do without consciously thinking anything.

I also realized how much my thinking has shifted in the last few days based on the positive statements contained within them. There is a statement in the anger loop that says something like when you get angry at someone you love you will stop and think what you can to change yourself. This mentality has been going through my mind for several days and I just realized how much all of these suggestions are shifting my model of perception and thinking. Awesome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.