Anger packages

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

After 14 days, the anger in me last night was very high. I woke up this morning and all of the angry thoughts I had are gone. The level of calmness in my thinking and feelings is amazing. I had a lot of angry, begrudged and resentful thoughts yesterday and today even if I try to think of them or create an angry thought, it is overall difficult to even think that way.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Today some really big realizations came into mind as I listened to the no more anger track and suddenly realized how much this has changed my default thinking and behaviors.

This thing is genius! :)

another
        PSTEC User

i've been listening to the no more anger track almost daily since i got it (a month or two ago) and i have to say it's made a big difference.  for instance, my kid just had a tantrum over something minor (they always are) and i didn't even get a little bit angry at him.  in fact i didn't really react much at all – it was nice.

but i have a question.  i've listened to it now maybe 50 times and now i have a lot of it memorized and my mind wanders a lot when i put it on – sometimes i realize i've had it on for five minutes – should i take a break or something? 

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

I have been listening to the tracks now for 8 weeks so about 75 plays myself here.

The instructions are very specific and do say that you should not have any anger for at least two weeks – and it does not bother you or disturb you at all – at such time you should run the second track.

Personally my anger responses have went down drastically. I have a challenging 16 year old daughter that will verbally and physically attack me. The other night she had an episode and I was able to deal with it in the calmest manner to date though I still had a slight bit of anger. Of course when a person is physically threatening you and invading your personal space the fight or flight mechanism will kick in. While this is an extreme example, I choose to continue with the track until such time that it has cleared altogether and I am able to remain completely calm in these situations.

Also I have noticed that as a result of running this track and also choosing to clicktrack a few anger and frustration feelings, I have been able to experience the “feeling” that lies below and triggers the anger (anger acts as a protection response to these core feelings) and remove them so that there is no longer the emotion or the resulting anger related feelings.

A suggestion would be if you have any underlying feelings to the anger (fear, guilt, regret, shame, etc) that you remove those with the various types of emotional clicktracks as it has helped me dramatically in my situation. I was finally able to see one of the largest feelings in me, which were different feelings of “not good enough” of which only I can feel and experience. Once I removed these, things really changed in my anger even more.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

This weekend I was listening to the Advanced Audio training materials. As I had mentioned, I have been listening to the “Anger Loop” which is included in that package. http://pstecaudiosource.org/pstec-advanced

I also picked up the Think and Grow Rich program this weekend as well.

As I was listening to the various training materials in both, I noticed something that Tim said around “just a few plays can make a profound difference” and also with most every loop I have, he says something to the effect of “Think about/focus/concentrate on what is being said”. Also, in the “no more anger” instructions he says you can use it without clicktracking anger at all and to “listen and think about what you're hearing” and every time you listen to track 1 you will have different thoughts and insights. With that, something came to my mind.

I played the anger loop package and imagined as strong as I could being angry (in various forms) at my family members that I love and trying as hard as I could to feel and hang on to the feelings. I had felt some release on these various loop tracks before but this time by doing this what I experienced was “profound” I played it once more doing the same again and the release I experienced of all sorts of various anger was unprecedented. It just melted away within a few seconds of thinking/feeling each one.

So with that, I took it a step further and listened to it once more and actually acted out various scenarios of frustration, anger, sarcasm, disgust etc while listening to the track and again more and more release nearly instant. Each various scenario has an inflection and a specific feeling and energy behind it.

I then did the same with no more anger at other anger patterns not directed to loved ones and saw the same result although it seems to take slightly longer for them to release.

One thing to note is that the “anger loop” is specifically for loved ones whereas “no more anger” is for generalized or habitual anger across all areas of your life.

I also tested this same approach with the procrastination loop (using thoughts and feelings of procrastination and being stuck) as well as the slimming loop (with thoughts and feelings as described in the instructions about eating habits and weight loss frustration, self image etc)  in the weight loss power pack. Here I also saw the same results of it just melting away.

It seems some thoughts and feelings take longer to dissolve than other so I suspect these are older and stronger patterns. I just continue focusing on them until they release.

The mind also seems to wander onto different thoughts and feelings throughout the process (which is consistent with the instructions) so I just stay focused when I can, sometimes I scan through them and let the feelings change. I don't think it really matters in the long run. I suspect these are all associated with the same patterns.

I would suggest others to please give this a try and share their experiences here as well.

I would also suggest only one play per day of each. I have done a few plays in a row in a single day and my experience was a very intense and long release of past anger that some might not be prepared to forego. One play a day per the instructions seems to be perfect.

Jeff Harding
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Mahalo for sharing!!

Great insights and I wanted to highlight two that I feel are very helpful in making one's PSTEC work the most effective and efficient…

1. ” I have done a few plays in a row in a single day and my experience was a very intense and long release of past anger that some might not be prepared to forego. One play a day per the instructions seems to be perfect.”

Not prepared to forego … our not being prepared to release and let go comes with our resistance to change and something that we all must be aware of and even address.  As you mentioned, one can address it by slowing down and bit and being patient.  Another strategy is to address the resistance and one tool out there is Embracing Change from Tim.  Also, as we move forward using PSTEC Positive and suggesting new perceptions/beliefs, we can soften them as outlined in How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way.

2. “acted out various scenarios of frustration, anger, sarcasm, disgust etc while listening to the track and again more and more release nearly instant.”

Ah, very essential in working with PSTEC.
                It's not always about memories, but also imagined events, both past and future.
                Yes, the past can be imagined as well.
                So, rehearsing both positive expectations and desires is essential as is emphasized in Think and Grow Rich with PSTEC, but also rehearsing what you fear may happen in the future and looking to clear the emotions around that as well as the thoughts and beliefs that go with it.

Again, mahalo for sharing… good job!!!
                Jeff

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Mahalo for sharing!!

Great insights and I wanted to highlight two that I feel are very helpful in making one's PSTEC work the most effective and efficient…

1. ” I have done a few plays in a row in a single day and my experience was a very intense and long release of past anger that some might not be prepared to forego. One play a day per the instructions seems to be perfect.”

Not prepared to forego … our not being prepared to release and let go comes with our resistance to change and something that we all must be aware of and even address.  As you mentioned, one can address it by slowing down and bit and being patient.  Another strategy is to address the resistance and one tool out there is Embracing Change from Tim.  Also, as we move forward using PSTEC Positive and suggesting new perceptions/beliefs, we can soften them as outlined in How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way.

Again, mahalo for sharing… good job!!!
                  Jeff

Thank you, Jeff. Just to clarify when I said “not prepared to forego” what I meant by that was the unexpected level of intensity that these releases are occuring. Even using the relaxing accelerators these releases are very mentally and physically intense.

Most of this is due on my part to the amount of time I am investing. The faster one goes the faster and bigger the change will be and naturally that comes with larger and more intense releases.

The bigger the release the bigger the advancement towards freedom.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Since listening to the no more anger track almost daily using the method I discovered back on January 7th I will report back that the changes I have experienced are astounding.

I still have small spots of anger here and there over the last week or so as I go through life experiences and when that occurs I just run the track one time against it and usually thereafter it is either gone or so low that it does not rear its ugly head. Some of this is at work and to be free of this is so powerful. Imagine being in a meeting and no matter what anyone does or says does not even phase you.

I don't yet feel like I am ready to run the second track just yet (the instructions are very specific as to when to do so) but since using the method I described on the 7th I have seen a massive difference in the effectiveness of this track.

I will report back in a week or two.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

OK I am to the point where I am not having any more anger and will be keeping an eye on this and finish this up in the next few weeks.

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

At this point I have not had any anger whatsoever or cannot even conjure up imaginary anger. I will be running the second track this Sunday.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.