Reply To: PSTEC during/before triggering situations ?

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Nakhan,

Thanks for posting.

I was not meaning so much to avoid the triggering situations, as immersing yourself in the PSTEC processes.

Go gentle.on yourself, though, and trust your instincts. You will get a sense of whether you need a break…if indeed that is the case. I get the sense, though, that you have a great knack for this and will see it through.

Everyone's experience is unique (naturally) and, as cliched as it might seem, but there is no “one size fits all” approach.

However, I would contend that the very best results from PSTEC (and any process, really) come to those who persevere and continue neutralising negative/unwanted emotions, eliminating beliefs and layering in laser-focused suggestions. By continuing to work on the pattern you identified, you will arrive at the stage where the tipping point is reached. This is where you will see the magic.

You are spot on, Nakhan, that there is an obvious benefit in neutralising unwanted emotions. You feel that benefit. This is why getting the unwanted emotion down to 0 (or close to it) is suggested as the optimum first step. Then, work on the beliefs.

We are not always aware of the beliefs we hold, but beliefs feed into emotions, which feed into behaviour (occasionally compulsive or avoidant)…and vice versa. It is like a cycle.

So, if you successfully eliminated a belief such as “Speaking in Public in scary”, you would likely see some tremendous benefits.

There are some great ways of accessing the beliefs we hold…and I think that can wait for another post  ;D

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…