Reply To: Women, Rejection and Beauty

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi bjdutch,

Thanks for posting and for confirming the products you own.

The first thing I would recommend is to check whether the beliefs I suggested earlier in the thread resonate with you.

If they do, please put them into the past tense and run a Belief Blaster track on each of them while trying hard to believe the belief statement.

For each belief you blast, layer in a positive suggestion with PQT. So, blast a belief and then follow up with a PQT.

A suggestion like “I am absolutely attractive enough as I am now” will be very effective for most people, but play about with suggestions that really fire you up. This is your playground really.

How do you want to feel and behave when you see pretty girls?

Ease? Certainty? Worthiness?

What about when you look in the mirror?

“When I see myself now, I see that I am absolutely worthy”

This is your chance to layer in the suggestions that serve you. There is no universal truth here. If it feels like you are kidding yourself, ask what it is you don't like about your looks and BB that.

If there is any historical bullying, name-calling or teasing (particularly about your appearance), I recommend running a long CT2015 on these instances. CT down to 0.

Use all the PSTEC tools you have and create what you really want.

When you believe what you really want to believe at a core level, there is a subcommunication going on. People generally pick up on it.

The more you do this, the more the results and everyday miracles stack up.

I hope that helps.

Please keep us updated.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…